any og nt'ers still posting on here? joined in 1999-2003

01 Checking in. Still have NT as my homepage and luckily it's not blocked at work.

An NT story i will always remember: Smushcalade.

Been here for a minute and not a day goes by I don't check this site lol. Hmmm I need a life lol.

Barely made the cutoff at 2003. Pretty much lurked to get info on the haze dunks and eventually registered to join

I came here from Nikepark. I'm not sure when I joined until I post this lol. I rarely post but I still browse.

EDIT: Damn son. I joined 2000. I never have changed my password either. I should probably do that.

And if it matters, I'm 37.

my very first nt name was banned after like a day.

I remember the day JRose5 gave me my acceptance email in the winter of 2003, I was excited! But one day I couldn't post or do anything. I found out I got banned because my username was "offensive". I wish I can say what it was lol!

Fun moments on this site: SoleSupremcy doing sneaker battles with other members, DJBana, Gabbyflow, and SimplyDimply was everyone's crushes, there was actually a good amount of females on NT back then (Weekend Girl - there was talk that she was a transvestite lol). Dirtylicious got his face photoshopped on everything! JRose5 getting fired from NT. SnugglesMcduggal and Ekin with JB and Nike release dates and exclusives. KTown aka Ben Baller was probably the only celebrity that posted actively. Henzos rap battles. That brother and sister insist dance video. HBW on MTVs Next. For my NY NT members the annual summer basketball pickup games/meet ups. I thought PookieMan was this crazy pron star lol! The kid who meet his celebrity crush (Victoria secret model) and he looked extra shook in the photo. Post pics of your girlfriend thread/PYP thread (best threads in NT history). And the actor from "Awkward Black Girl" with the soft spoken voice who put people on Issa Rae and now he's on HBOs "Insecure" as the blood gang member. Lastly, "I'm black if that matters"... lol fun times!

To much memories from back in the day! I use to spend hourzzz reading NikeTalk back in 2003 - 2009.

Dj Bana went through the natural progression of getting out of sneaker culture and more into DJing, Fixie bikes, photography, graphic design

My starting 5 Nters will always be Ninjahood, EWD, HBW, Goldenarmz97 and Guccjermaine
'03 checking in.

Was Goldenarmz97 the dude that posted a vid of himself killing a mouse? Lol

Back
Top Bottom