Any other Laker fans wanna admit it?

This has been weighing on my mind ALL summer, and I think it's time to come out and say it: Our title deserves a *
ohwell.gif
It just never felt right fromthe jump, guys. It just didn't. The Celtics were injured, and the Rockets (our toughest matchup) lost Yao. It wasn't supposed to be won that way. Andthe only way to right it is to win the title again, preferably versus the Celtics (but the Cavs will do, too.) But if the Celtics were to win the title thisyear? Welcome to our worst nightmare.
ohwell.gif

*exhales* Well, I feel a little bit better now that I got this off my chest. *passes the conch to the next Laker fan*

Plus the Spurs didn't have Manu...
smh.gif

so yes put a very big * next to that title...
waits for CP to go off....
nerd.gif

Celtics werent guaranteed to make the finals. You make it sound like the Celtics would've ran though the east if healthy.

Rockets - Lakers still went to 7.

Lakers fans know they won by a fluke & if they say it wasn't they are lying to themselves. We ALL know if Yao didn't get injured they wouldn'thave made it past the 2nd round. A dismantled Houston gave them a run for their money. I bet my SN they wont repeat.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Lakers fans know they won by a fluke & if they say it wasn't they are lying to themselves. We ALL know if Yao didn't get injured they wouldn't have made it past the 2nd round. A dismantled Houston gave them a run for their money. I bet my SN they wont repeat.
lol who cares about your SN?

and Ariza and Bynum were hurt in 08 so does their title deserve a *?

and didnt you become a knick fan?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Injuries are a part of the game.

/thread.

QFT
Yeah. Lakers didn't have Ariza or Bynum when the Celtics won it.

Although I dont agree with the OP, this ^ is a pretty dumb statement. Ariza was a marginal player in 07-08. Hurt or not, he DID play in the playoffs. And Bynumbeing hurt is the part of the reason the Celtics won? Really? Bynum being hurt only lead to one thing, and it wasnt the Celtics winning. It lead to the Lakersgetting PAU GASOL. So complain all you want about not having Bynum in the 07-08 playoffs. If he never got hurt, the Lakers dont get Gasol, and dont have a08-09 title.

So to say that the Lakers didnt have Ariza or Bynum when the Celtics won it is one of the stupidest arguments one could make.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Lakers fans know they won by a fluke & if they say it wasn't they are lying to themselves. We ALL know if Yao didn't get injured they wouldn't have made it past the 2nd round. A dismantled Houston gave them a run for their money. I bet my SN they wont repeat.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one gives a damn about u

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Injuries are a part of the game.

/thread.

QFT
Yeah. Lakers didn't have Ariza or Bynum when the Celtics won it.

Although I dont agree with the OP, this ^ is a pretty dumb statement. Ariza was a marginal player in 07-08. Hurt or not, he DID play in the playoffs. And Bynum being hurt is the part of the reason the Celtics won? Really? Bynum being hurt only lead to one thing, and it wasnt the Celtics winning. It lead to the Lakers getting PAU GASOL. So complain all you want about not having Bynum in the 07-08 playoffs. If he never got hurt, the Lakers dont get Gasol, and dont have a 08-09 title.

So to say that the Lakers didnt have Ariza or Bynum when the Celtics won it is one of the stupidest arguments one could make.
QFT

Makes you sound arrogant as a fan.

A championship is a championship.

Could it be more sentimental if the Lakers beat the Celtics in a Finals rematch? Sure.

But bottomline is, LA won another title, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom