Any other Laker fans wanna admit it?

iLL Since 92:
23ska909red02:
You have 100 something posts.

Looks like his facts are right.

If you have another screen name with more posts, it doesn't matter. The screen name you posted with has 100 something posts. You put that screen name up, the one with 100 something posts, to be retired if the Lakers repeat.

Don't get mad that no one gave a damn.
laugh.gif

I aint mad
laugh.gif
. dudes just acting like post counts mean everything in the world
It's as important as a a screen name.

I've never though a damn post count was important, and I think it's funny that folks get caught up in thinking post count means something. But I'vealso never thought a screen name was important, like putting it up for a bet or something.
wink.gif

This thread is straight comedy
laugh.gif

OP trying to make people think he's a Laker fan when everyone here on NT knows he's a troll who's really a Knicks fan.

The only championship that really deserves an * is the Spurs 1999 Championship.

Now matter what people say. The Spurs that year won a title on a strike shortened season .

OP , you must be stupid.

Do you realize how many injuries have kept teams from winning???

Magic was injured during the finals before, does the winner that year deserves an * too.

Or how abut giving the ROCKETS *'s too since michael was retired & returned in the middle of the seasn.

Cant forget the SPURS winning in a lockout year as well.

Stop trying to discredit peoples had work with FOOLISH theories.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

every thread this dude makes is just to elicit a reaction from people. hes the biggest troll on this board.

na i think shoes takes the crown for biggest troll but shoes is funny this dude is just a straight cornball

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

i agree with the op

everything fell into place

roll.gif

Looking at your sig and seeing what team you rep I winder why?

What happened to your team in game 7 of the 2000 WCF? Has your franchise even recovered yet or are they still in rebuilding mode
laugh.gif

But I guess it all good since your fan base celebrates like they won the Finals after each regular season match up between the Blazers and Lakers at Portland
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

every thread this dude makes is just to elicit a reaction from people. hes the biggest troll on this board.

na i think shoes takes the crown for biggest troll but shoes is funny this dude is just a straight cornball
SHUGES still hasn't recovered from the Lakers taking the chip this seasonn
roll.gif

Dude has been M.I.A. after his "Laker haters unite" thread on here.
roll.gif

Wonder if dude will be back for the start of the regular season.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

i agree with the op

everything fell into place

roll.gif

Looking at your sig and seeing what team you rep I winder why?

What happened to your team in game 7 of the 2000 WCF? Has your franchise even recovered yet or are they still in rebuilding mode
laugh.gif

But I guess it all good since your fan base celebrates like they won the Finals after each regular season match up between the Blazers and Lakers at Portland
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true and also Jbone Tbone what ever your name is you have no right because i remember you turned in your lakers fan card in after that lose toRockets i think but still
indifferent.gif
for you trying to act like you werethere for everything

haters can keep hating...but we won and we have the rings to prove...no matter what the hell you haters say...were still the 2009 NBA champions...so getover it
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

This is clearly an attempt to troll.

& OP isn't even a Laker fan, he renounced fanhood a few years ago for the Knicks
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i don't even know why this nonsense thread is being entertained like this, ya'll gave him 5 pages? lol

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

OH GOD..... it's gonna happen.
frown.gif

Why are you worried, your a Knicks fan remember? 

You and Toney Douglas should cry yourselves a river at a bar somewhere. 
laugh.gif

There's someone hurt EVERY year. It's a part of the game. If that's the case, you should place an * next to everyone because there was never a 'perfect' season. The only titles that deserve an asterisk is the spurs.....and possibly the rockets, lol.

Injuries are part of the game, there's no excuse for it. They won & they deserved it, if they didn't someone else would.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

There's someone hurt EVERY year. It's a part of the game. If that's the case, you should place an * next to everyone because there was never a 'perfect' season. The only titles that deserve an asterisk is the spurs.....and possibly the rockets, lol.
wcd6wk.gif

91247846.jpg

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

this is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard...u my friend are not too smart

Back
Top Bottom