Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

runningfishy

Banned
Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs

NEWS:

BS cleared and we are now ready for some fun!

1st Place $240.00
2nd Place $45.00
3rd Place $25.00

-Thanks

Info:

• Max Teams: 12
  • Scoring: Head - to - Head
  • Positions:QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, IR, BN, BN, BN

-Thanks.

Managers: [Blue Font = Paid]
1)RunningFishy (Commissioner)
2)grusumm18
3)JJ1223
4)ERACISM
5) yvespo3
6)Ballin Starks
7)Slicknick951
8)Brandon3000
9)Diego
10)bearclawd
11)651akathePaul
12)FadeBaller

Last edited:
if we can figure out a safe way to distrubute the winnings id be interested, i love fantasy football.

I was thinking:
1st
2nd
3rd

That way, it'll keep it competitive? It's only $25 buy in.

I have paypal and ebay and NT history. I can host on Yahoo. If people are interested, let me know. If buy in is too high, then let me know. It's mostly for fun.

might as well get basic rules stated, it might generate more interest

so

draft? (i assume snake and not auction)

any special scoring? or straight up basic yahoo point system? i know nfl lets you do diff stuff like 2qb leagues..cbs lets you change a bunch of rules (gotta pay for cbs tho)
ppr?
any flexes?

feel free to ask any other ?s i missed

personally i don't like PPR (say a guy catches a pass that goes for no gain, he should be rewarded? SMH)...

It kind of overpowers certain players (Welker & Sproles anyone?) and nerfs others (Burner Turner & well, most RBs who aren't prominent pass-catchers).

thats my .02....If you want a deeper explanation, check out this thread @ rotoworld.com. These guys basically reflect my stance on PPR.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/292546-is-ppr-outdated/page__pid__2847380#entry2847380

But really I'm not commish, so I'll roll with anything really. 2 TE format? Interesting....Especially considering how thin TE gets after Graham, Gronk, Gates, Finley, Witten, Davis (Fred & Vernon), etc....

But hey, I love a good ol' battle of attrition. It's w/e to me really.

personally i don't like PPR (say a guy catches a pass that goes for no gain, he should be rewarded? SMH)...
It kind of overpowers certain players (Welker & Sproles anyone?) and nerfs others (Burner Turner & well, most RBs who aren't prominent pass-catchers).
thats my .02....If you want a deeper explanation, check out this thread @ rotoworld.com. These guys basically reflect my stance on PPR.
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/292546-is-ppr-outdated/page__pid__2847380#entry2847380
But really I'm not commish, so I'll roll with anything really. 2 TE format? Interesting....Especially considering how thin TE gets after Graham, Gronk, Gates, Finley, Witten, Davis (Fred & Vernon), etc....

Maybe change the other TE to a wr or maybe 2 flex spots TE are deff thin

Thanks for the suggestions. I know the TE is a bit thin, as it's one of those positions that rarely gets much points.

I wanted to do something diff't. Last year, I had no IR, just 1 TE in similar format. Whether it be tweaking the score weighting or what not, I didn't want it to be the same as last year. Often times, I get into a situation where a team has injured players and no chance of competing and they give up. By giving 2 TE spots, it might change the approach. Some guys might stack the top TEs, some might not. I'm sure there's a case for everything. :tongue:

In terms of PPR, I see what you mean. My intent was to garnish more strategy and fun for the league. Players on junk teams say Stevie on the BIlls might struggle, and he might not have YACs, but he should still be credited for making that catch. It does take effort on his end, we don't want no Deshawn Jackson, give up type of thing now. lolz

Judging by your suggestions, I hope it is fun for you.

Maybe change the other TE to a wr or maybe 2 flex spots TE are deff thin

Some guys might stack the TE, knowing they have to fill it, some might not. At the same time, you might have a break out guy. Who knows.

The way this league has shakened up through a big change in QBs, might make it more fun. I just didn't want it to be the same setup as last year. In terms of making it 2 flex. That's interesting as well, but I didn't want people hoarding top RBs/WRs. If we get 12 guys, I'll take one of the BN positions off.

Last edited:
If you're okay w/ Yahoo, let me know.

I'm personally great with yahoo.

I'm down for any rules/settings u set commish, I was just really just offering up my opinion on PPR.

The 2 TE thing is actually kind of interesting, I kind of like it.

:lol: fishy, lol you have me listed twice on the league list.

LOL

You have to pay twice.! Nah jk.

COVER 2 defense confused me. LOL Imagine 3 top TE. Vernon Davis, Grownkoski, Graham ?!

What about Ballard? Oh the possibilities is what it should be about. lolz

Last edited:
NEWS: I'll be sending PMs for your yahoo emails soon. I'm gonna construct the league this weekend. Be on the look out. IF not, just PM me your YAHOO EMAIL!
I won't disclose it out here.

I might tweak the roster just one more time if we can manage to get 12 peeps.

Back
Top Bottom