Anybody else a lightweight?

3 shots or 4 mixed drinks and Im done for the night. The taste turns me away from becoming a hard drinker. But I 
pimp.gif
 on the regular.

I wish i was a lightweight, it costs less money. Takes forever to get drunk. Had to down almost a whole 5th of hennessy last time before i needed assistance standing up

You're a lucky one.
laugh.gif

When you're at a point where it takes 5-7 ten dollar shots to put a dent in you, feels economically bad man.

I'm a lightweight. It's embarrassing. I used to hold it solid during college and earlier 20s, but since I started working out and eating healthy and cutting out crap, my tolerance isn't so high.
My friends can DRINK, but me after 3 or 4 shots, I turn beet red and people are like "you drunk already?!" My bar tabs aren't so high, but then I can't keep up and if I'm forced to, I end up passing out or getting black-out drunk.

Yes, when I was in hs/college I could drink, then I stopped completely
now only 1 drink (especially beer) and I get a headache, and start getting hot
I probably have a drink once or twice a year now

Originally Posted by mholmes87

consider yourself lucky..

This, without pregaming with about a quarter of a liter before I go out I have to end up spending at least $100 to get the sort of buzz I like.

I get a good buzz after 3-4 shots. I enjoy my night like that though.

6+ And I'm off the walls, which leads to being dizzy, which leads to throwing up.

I never could drink man...and I don't know what moderation is. That's why I haven't touched alcohol in months....plus I always feel down for a few days after I drink.

I don't know how/why this is happening but I've been a tank the last 2 months. Pre-drinking and still knockin down drinks all night at the bar.

My vitamin game and :nerd:z V8 before bed has ensured hangovers don't exist as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by mholmes87

consider yourself lucky..

This, without pregaming with about a quarter of a liter before I go out I have to end up spending at least $100 to get the sort of buzz I like.
One time in Vegas I overslept and didn't have time to pregame. Ended up dropping like 150 at Marquee just to get nice
indifferent.gif

2 beers and I'm Nice....3 and I'm good...4th - it's a wrap....I drank about 10-13 beers yesterday tailgating at a bills game ....I was drunk from 11 to about 1130, passing out during the game and on the 2hr ride back home

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Damn you need to spend a $150 to get right? You dudes are drinkers for real.

Well it was in Vegas where a red bull vodka can run you $17. Probably had 5-6 of those and 1-2 shots and with tips it's around ~150.

But yeah I do have a high tolerance. <5 drinks ain't touching me. I'm good at 6-8 and f'ed up at 10+

im a firm believer in predrinking, but i wish i had a lower tolerance level.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

I never could drink man...and I don't know what moderation is. That's why I haven't touched alcohol in months....plus I always feel down for a few days after I drink.

It can really suck when you dont know your limit.

im def not a lightweight, even for my weight

even when i first started drinking it took more than most

funny because i have some friends who are big and are complete lightweights......like sloppy after 6 or 7 drinks its hilarious. ill have had twice as much and i'm helping them walk
also when i drink i tend to have red bull and/or blow which def helps you drink more and feel more sober than you are

Being a lightweight is cheaper but not being one gives you a better feeling drunk. My tolerance has gone way up since high school and im happy cause i'd rather get drunk allll night, be loud, sociable, and not give a $%@*, over having a few mixed drinks, seeing double, getting head spins, and puking all night. 

i was an undiagnosed alcoholic in my early 20s. Life happened, and now I am a proud lightweight. I usually pre game than have 2-3 hard liquor drinks, than a beer to end the night.

Back
Top Bottom