Anybody watch the show CaliFornication?

Just started the first season on netflix and this show is 
pimp.gif

There is somewhat of a fan base here on nt, but the show isn't discussed much when it's not in season. The first season is my favorite, you'll Love season 2 as well. Season 3 was a bit of a letdown imo.

"you should have been here to kick it with me...we could of split this whole thing up 50/50"

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There is somewhat of a fan base here on nt, but the show isn't discussed much when it's not in season. The first season is my favorite, you'll Love season 2 as well. Season 3 was a bit of a letdown imo.
exactly how i feel.

i loved second season with lou ashby...my fav character so far

It’s my purgatory really; dinner drinks, whatever. Never really all that interested, but I find myself telling her how beautiful she is anyway. Cause it’s true, all women are, one way or another. You know, there’s something about every damn one of you. There’s a smile, a curve, a secret…You ladies really are the most amazing creatures. My lifes work.
But then there’s the morning after, the hangover, & the realization that I’m not quite as available as I thought I was the night before. And then she’s gone, and I’m haunted by yet another road not taken.

I need this book
godhatesusallnew.png

I actually felt season 3's last few episodes and finale really made up for it.

It's a great show, but as mentioned, never had a consistent discussion about it.  I'll make sure to start it up next season.

Agree to an extent. I love the show; writing is very witty and mature. Season 3 was kind of a letdown because viewers were a little numb to Hank's antics so his outlandish behavior wouldn't get us as excited. Final episode was still great.
One of my favorite scenes:

(can't embed for some reason)

yo this is currently my favorite show in all of television

Californication >

I try to put as many people as I can onto this show. It seriously deserves more love

edit: & actually, there was a thread for it for discussion CALIFORNICATION 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom