Anyone else a sore loser?

d5

For the past couple months I've been really beating myself up when I lose in something.  Even in a pick up game at the courts I want to win and when I do I'm not satisfied but when I lose I take it so personally.  Something so silly like in video games also I take it to heart when I lose.  My pride is really annoying. I hope this is just a funk and I can learn to have fun cause I hate having this bad energy around me.  

For the past couple months I've been really beating myself up when I lose in something.  Even in a pick up game at the courts I want to win and when I do I'm not satisfied but when I lose I take it so personally.  Something so silly like in video games also I take it to heart when I lose.  My pride is really annoying. I hope this is just a funk and I can learn to have fun cause I hate having this bad energy around me.  

I totally get you man. It's good to have that mentality though. I hate losing in anything, because if you lose, you're basically labeled a 'loser'.

I totally get you man. It's good to have that mentality though. I hate losing in anything, because if you lose, you're basically labeled a 'loser'.

Originally Posted by d5

Same here I think I'll lose a job based on pride. Its never happened but I know if it came to that point I most likely would.

Originally Posted by d5

Same here I think I'll lose a job based on pride. Its never happened but I know if it came to that point I most likely would.

I know exactly how you feel. You keep score for a reason, to keep track of winners and losers. And when I win, I'm not even happy because it's what I expect.

I know exactly how you feel. You keep score for a reason, to keep track of winners and losers. And when I win, I'm not even happy because it's what I expect.

I have a lot of pride and I'm extremely competitive but I will never be a sore loser..Sore losers are the worst, especially in terms of sports..There's always that sore loser that calls a BS traveling call or something when your team has point game and you hit the game winning shot...Or they're on that "Come on bro, you clearly pushed off..No point, your ball"..Dudes are suddenly certified NBA referees when the game is on the line

I have a lot of pride and I'm extremely competitive but I will never be a sore loser..Sore losers are the worst, especially in terms of sports..There's always that sore loser that calls a BS traveling call or something when your team has point game and you hit the game winning shot...Or they're on that "Come on bro, you clearly pushed off..No point, your ball"..Dudes are suddenly certified NBA referees when the game is on the line

I play football....when my squad loses I only go baserk when I know my defense isn't playing up to par. I absolutely hate losing though - "we play to win the game, we play to win the game".

I hate losing and I'm super competitive too..but as I got older I realized that winning isn't everything...

IT'S THEE ONLY THING.

I hate losing and I'm super competitive too..but as I got older I realized that winning isn't everything...

IT'S THEE ONLY THING.

I play football....when my squad loses I only go baserk when I know my defense isn't playing up to par. I absolutely hate losing though - "we play to win the game, we play to win the game".

i got 2 gun charges pending right now
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be. Would hate losing in a 1 on 1 ball game, or on Madden.
Now, the "all about winning" thing seems immature, and it's a very unrealistic outlook on life. because we all lose to death anyway

I used to be. Would hate losing in a 1 on 1 ball game, or on Madden.
Now, the "all about winning" thing seems immature, and it's a very unrealistic outlook on life. because we all lose to death anyway

Yeah, I hate losing but I'm good at what I like to do so I never have to lose. Unless I'm lazy and just screwing around, then I don't care at all

Back
Top Bottom