Anyone else a sore loser?

Yeah, I hate losing but I'm good at what I like to do so I never have to lose. Unless I'm lazy and just screwing around, then I don't care at all

Definitely hate losing with a passion, but I hate them dudes who wanna fight
After a game or who make stuff up just so they dont lose thats just super childish

Definitely hate losing with a passion, but I hate them dudes who wanna fight
After a game or who make stuff up just so they dont lose thats just super childish

Originally Posted by pookieman

I play football....when my squad loses I only go baserk when I know my defense isn't playing up to par. I absolutely hate losing though - "we play to win the game, we play to win the game".

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got 2 gun charges pending right now
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the avy's.

Originally Posted by pookieman

I play football....when my squad loses I only go baserk when I know my defense isn't playing up to par. I absolutely hate losing though - "we play to win the game, we play to win the game".

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got 2 gun charges pending right now
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the avy's.

Being competitive, I always hate when I lose but I don't whine about it and I respect my competition so i wouldn't say I'm a sore loser
except on COD #%#* that game
mad.gif
mad.gif

Being competitive, I always hate when I lose but I don't whine about it and I respect my competition so i wouldn't say I'm a sore loser
except on COD #%#* that game
mad.gif
mad.gif

i used to not have a care in the world when I lost.....but now for the past two years if I lose in anything like B-ball or any other sport I would become salty lol.

video games I never care about losing though.

i used to not have a care in the world when I lost.....but now for the past two years if I lose in anything like B-ball or any other sport I would become salty lol.

video games I never care about losing though.

Ain't nothing wrong with being competitive. The key is to not let it control your emotions, and realize that everyone's gonna win and lose some all the time.

Ain't nothing wrong with being competitive. The key is to not let it control your emotions, and realize that everyone's gonna win and lose some all the time.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

I used to be. Would hate losing in a 1 on 1 ball game, or on Madden.
Now, the "all about winning" thing seems immature, and it's a very unrealistic outlook on life. because we all lose to death anyway

It really does seem immature now that I think about it but the competitor in me just needs that WIN.  I wanna be a winner and just lately the loses seem so much more louder.  I honestly hate the feeling of losing but I really do have to learn how to accept defeat and have fun.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

I used to be. Would hate losing in a 1 on 1 ball game, or on Madden.
Now, the "all about winning" thing seems immature, and it's a very unrealistic outlook on life. because we all lose to death anyway

It really does seem immature now that I think about it but the competitor in me just needs that WIN.  I wanna be a winner and just lately the loses seem so much more louder.  I honestly hate the feeling of losing but I really do have to learn how to accept defeat and have fun.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom