Anyone else get really depressed on their birthdays??

So tomorrows my 24th birthday and I'm already feelin like I want the day to be over. It's just a reminder that I'm alone and nowhere near where I wanted to be in life. Anyone else get that?

Yes, they get worst as you get older 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Happy Birthday!!!
happy.gif

It'll be alright, just stay focused on what matters to you.

I don't get sad, probably because I am still young, but I'll probably get sad once I am reaching 30.
I heard every year after 21 sucks
frown.gif

I love my birthdays 
happy.gif

I'm sure it'll suck as I get older and get closer to 30, but next year I'm 18
pimp.gif

Happy early birthday by the way... and 24 means you still have plenty of time so don't get sad cause it's only once a year.

2500th post
pimp.gif

birthdays got annoying after i got older and realized that i have much more responsibilities to deal with...
but i never get depressed...i still like having family cook outs for my birthday...keeps family together
pimp.gif

Money87 wrote:
So tomorrows my 24th birthday and I'm already feelin like I want the day to be over. It's just a reminder that I'm alone and nowhere near where I wanted to be in life. Anyone else get that?

your still young,no need for pressure..you will be where you want to be sooner or later. just thank God for giving you another year of life

Hey! my birthday is tomorrow too!!! i'm depressed because my birthday lands on the opening day of comic con and im not going =[ but cheers mate july babies are the best

Son, you're only 24. There are people on this planet who would kill to be 24 again.

Word of advice: When you get out of bed tomorrow, do whatever the !*!% you want to do because tomorrow is your day.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and advice bros its much appreciated. Ill keep these thoughts in mind tomorrow as I do whatever I please lol. And props to scshift for using his 2500th post on me. Happy bday tsx

Originally Posted by TSX24

july babies are the best
This...!

I don't get depressed I'm always happy to make it another year, but I understand how you are feeling.
You can't let it take over your day though.

yea I get depressed on my birthday but only if I hear the voices of certain family members wishing me a happy birthday. My last birth day was real good cuz I didnt answer the phone or check my messages all day. The previous 4 birthdays I had were whack cuz I answered my phone.

Find out what makes your bday crap and dont do it on that day.

just be grateful your are ALIVE for yet another year. Plenty of corpses rotting in graves would be willing to trade places with you ASAP.

i am also going to be 24 this year. i feel like there is so much i could have done to be further in my life as of right now, but the older i have gotten the more i have come to realize no one else will really help reach my goals but my damn self. so i guess what i am getting at is just keep doing things that will help you in the future that will make life worth living. stay positive and strive to make this next year better than your last. hbd.

Depending on the year i've had...
I typically don't like birthdays, I appreciate the gifts and well wishes, but I'd rather not
make a big deal out of my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom