Anyone Else Just Done With Air Jordan?

Man, I remember the days when all I would wanna wear was Jordans, I have a bunch of them, When the new Jordan came out, you just knew that it was the best shoeto play ball in. The last Jordan I bought was the 23, and I hated it for playing. I tried playing in my 8s the other night, and they where terrible, and ILOVED playing in my 8s. I also cant stand the price tag on kicks that dont measure up to what they cost. When we used to buy Jordans and pay 200+$ here incanada, you knew you where getting the top of the line shoe, now its cant even compete. They are bulky and clunky now. No real innovation or new tech thatreally jumps out at you. Andd, Im telling yuh, if you dont feel this way about Jordans yet, Dont play in a pair of Kobe IVs, cuase those just killed every shoeI have ever worn by far. They are hands done, by far the best shoes ever. I have loved the Kobe line, other then the 2s. Im so Done with Jordan, How bout you?

you just needed to vent huh
laugh.gif

with all do respect to the OP.. im kinda sick of hearing everyone complain. if you have problems with JB..then dont buy the shoes! its that simple. stopcomplaining and move on

Yeah, I just needed to say goodbye, I dont think Ill buy another Jordan ever!!!!, maybe a retro, but that dont count, The only shoes that I dont have that Ivealways wanted outta the Jordan line is the Jordan 6 and 7 in black and red. Thats all I would buy. Good bye MJ

^ no bull

but me, im not done i just started, but im more interested in buying OG's and older retroes anyway, even if i have to shell a couple extra dollars.

I felt that way too but JB isnt what it was anymore.. they are more greedy and doesnt care much about quality anymore.. just move on. that's why i'mdone entirely. I might come back if JB comes out something really nice and deserving..

Originally Posted by westhellthug

im givin JB another year if dont nothin i like come out next year im goin back to adidas

at least go to nike and try the penny line or lebron..............adidas
laugh.gif

Okay quit if you wanna quit.

You dont need to whine to everyone else. If your so pissed with the quality nowadays, just go on eBay and get some older heat.

im startin to slow down... but when the 60 plus pack comes out (the 7's pack), im back on it. But for now im slowin down

ive done sold all my heat....its a wrap until i finish school....only keepin the ones that i really like......5's, 7's, 12's right now.....gonnarestock on the 11's and 13's...not gonna get every single number..

Im dont buy Jordan as much now.Its not how it use to be so I buy nike like foamposite and air max casue they have way better quality.

Only pair of Jordans I've bought this year were the nubucks.

That's going to be the only pair I buy in a while.

Unless it's a single release and I like and not in a pack, I'll buy.

Until then Nike and Nike Retro have my money.

Nah... not yet at least. I still need to get some retroes of original colorways to wear. Some of the older original heat probably can't stand consistentwear. Aside from retroes, I myself am quite happy with their signature flagship models that release ever year such as the XX3 and the Air Jordan 2009. The onlything I'm not happy about is the price. But really, just buy what you like. No one's forcing you to buy Jordans.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by westhellthug

im givin JB another year if dont nothin i like come out next year im goin back to adidas

at least go to nike and try the penny line or lebron..............adidas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. what this guy said.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

you just needed to vent huh
laugh.gif

with all do respect to the OP.. im kinda sick of hearing everyone complain. if you have problems with JB..then dont buy the shoes! its that simple. stop complaining and move on
for real, theres damn near a new thread every single day about this

also why do people say they are done and all that? i mean buy what you like and dont buy what you dont like. isnt that pretty simple? because when people saythey're done it makes it sound like they used to buy just to buy

I been done since the 1st cdp's dropped I went to nike collecting but I'm back but just for my grails and that's about it prices are gettingridiculous though since the new releses there has been a demand in older releases so prices on older retros have gone up

Back
Top Bottom