Anyone Else Just Done With Air Jordan?

quality is certainly not where it used to be and you combine that with higher price tags (its lookin like $175 for one pair of Space Jams!, the recent packswere 330+ with tax, etc.) and its just harder to justify getting a pair of Js now so I do understand where youre comin from OP. Given that, consumers need tovote with their wallet against whats going on but thats not happening

If you're done just be done..no need to announce it like we should have a press conference for your retirement.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

If you're done just be done..no need to announce it like we should have a press conference for your retirement.

laugh.gif
exactly. there really is at least 3 of these stupid type of newthreads a week. getting a little ridiculous......
tired.gif

Last new Retro was the black/red XIV
Last new shoe was the black stealth XX3...

but i'm still here, so not done just yet.

i think im just about done... im tired of the gimmicks really... it was cool before when they had retros of og colorways... now they have team jordans fusionsand the worst thing packagaes and more limited shoes...of course they make the best shoes everyone wants limited...

I am off and on all the time. One day I plan on selling everything...the next I plan on getting every color. The having every color seems like more funthough...

too many of these threads, but Jordan Brand is doin what any smart business would do and that's listen to whoever is buyin their shoes, their currentconsumer

yea a lot of ppl have been buyin Jordans since the OGs but now those same ppl are startin to buy less cuz of the "quality issues" or just mass amountof retroes n whateva bein thrown out to the public

but Jordan Brand listens to whoever is buyin their shoes, not who used to buy their shoes and if you look at the numbers, Fusions and Retroes are still sellinfairly well

maybe the new shoes put out arent up to the standards of long-time Jordan customers/fans but they please enuff ppl to keep the brand goin

with all the Fusions i see around my areas i can understand why Jordan Brand feels they dont need to beef up the quality for their prices..cuz ppl are stillbuyin

Originally Posted by swingshot

Last new Retro was the black/red XIV
Last new shoe was the black stealth XX3...

but i'm still here, so not done just yet.

>>?????????????????

im wit brooklynnyc not done just slowing done

they should have brought out real 6s this year than the fusions thats for people that dont feind for a sick pair of js i remember my blood used to boilwhen i found out certain js coming out i miss that feeling
grin.gif

Been collecting for a min and I don't plan on stopping completely..like a few said just slowing down a little bit.

It's like this for me. I don't care about all that OG crap because frankly the quality on the new J's are good
enough for my casual wear considering I don't ball. I just like the way jordans look. I'm not the guy to go
put it on ice and stare at it every morning and make youtube videos about my latest pick-up. I just like the way
Jordans look, but only I - XIV. I don't buy fusions simply because they're ugly. I think if people spend more time
buying what they like there wouldn't be much to complain about.

I don't even remember the last time that I picked up a pair of Jordans. I've been done with them for a while.

people jump on people for complaining about jordan... well dang...

this IS forum... where people express opinions... right?

if you take out opinions on Jordan brand OUT of the Jordan Brand forum... then what do you have? a bunch of release dates and pictures of Jordans many folkswould never have... let the man vent if he wantsto vent...

Back
Top Bottom