Anyone Else Just Done With Air Jordan?

i just buy what i like like 10 pairs of carmines and im on my way to 10 pairs ofgrapes. and soon gana start 10 pairs of 13s!!!!
killing the game. lol
well trying.

Originally Posted by MySolesSoar

It's like this for me. I don't care about all that OG crap because frankly the quality on the new J's are good
enough for my casual wear considering I don't ball. I just like the way jordans look. I'm not the guy to go
put it on ice and stare at it every morning and make youtube videos about my latest pick-up. I just like the way
Jordans look, but only I - XIV. I don't buy fusions simply because they're ugly. I think if people spend more time
buying what they like there wouldn't be much to complain about.

Originally Posted by MySolesSoar

It's like this for me. I don't care about all that OG crap because frankly the quality on the new J's are good
enough for my casual wear considering I don't ball. I just like the way jordans look. I'm not the guy to go
put it on ice and stare at it every morning and make youtube videos about my latest pick-up. I just like the way
Jordans look, but only I - XIV. I don't buy fusions simply because they're ugly. I think if people spend more time
buying what they like there wouldn't be much to complain about.
Great post.

for me, i dont think i can ever not like jordan kicks, but realistically, with all the bs going on in our economy, im more worried about keepin my head abovethis water. i have been forced to sell every pair of jordans i ever owned (been collecting since '95) due to my wife being unemployed and having a childthis past year. along with all of this, i was jacked for some dunk sb's on iss so it kinda killed my desire to keep on coppin kicks. luckily, i get a lotof supras (flowed) and it kinda cures the craving. trust, if and when i have enough money to erase debt and make sure the fam is straight, i'll be buyingback alotta stuff i missed out on! respect!

I hope it's more people done with JB. I have to get those spacejams and red/white XIIs that's releasing
devil.gif
. The best ballers will always wearj's.

I'm not completely done. But I did slow down alot. Waiting for the white/red XIIs. I am curious to see what's going to be
confirmed for next year the 25th anniversary.

I was saying I was done to 2 years back, even stopped checking release dates, then I missed out on the grape 5's SMDH! now im back but only cop what Ilike, not trynna get every pair like before

I'm nearing retirement. Just going back to pick up some retro and holy grails then I'm done.

I WILL BE IF I CAN'T GET THESE PURP METALLICS IN A 12...THIS HUNT IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.......A LOT

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I haven't bought any new releases that came out the pass year I onlyhave been purchasing 03 retros and OG's this might change real soon TB3 and space jams[/color]

The shoes that concern me this year are the True Blue's, Space Jams, White & Red 12's, Flu Game 12's, and the 7 pack next month...

In hindsight, that's still alot of shoes that I'm interested in based on how adamant I was about quitting the game once and for all....not to mentionNike Retro's have been on point this year. Alot of $ spent...I know I'll get out of this sooner or later.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i feel the same way not totatly gave up but slowed down ive been buying nikes lately. last pair of jordans i boght was the jordan 1 premier red. lol but imgona try to buy the true blue 3s and the old ones.. i know people dont like my website but im working on making it better and people remmeber me and my sitebecause of my jays(well the people who know me).. and eventaully i want to be known as the guy staying with fresh jays. not for teh hype but because jordan gotme in the shoe game.. jordan can be saved dont know how but it def can i still got love for the old jordans so i will be trying to cop the older ones..

Back
Top Bottom