Anyone ever go out alone?

Not a big fan of it but I've moved to New cities and had to do it for a week or two until I met friends.

Lol depending on your demeanor, you can either look very lonely or very confident. I've seen cats in clubs/bars that fit both descriptions. Some cats looking like lost puppies and others looking like thru own the joint and are simply checking on things.

Last edited:
Not a fan of clubs or bars but I've taken solo drives out and around downtown. Had lunches alone, etc. I feel like it's a good way to reflect and truly focus on everything going on in your life without the distraction of a convo.

Not a fan of clubs or bars but I've taken solo drives out and around downtown. Had lunches alone, etc. I feel like it's a good way to reflect and truly focus on everything going on in your life without the distraction of a convo.
I'm usually reading a book when I'm eating alone.

I enjoy the quiet and solitude, tbh.

jewzbxJ.gif

I hit the bar solo mad often :lol:. Always early tho, kick it with the local crowd. More fun being on the road all the time hitting new spots

Went 2 for 5, not bad. One of the shorties I pulled was awkward though, called me 3 times via facetime after I pulled the number. Another one of the girls asked me who I was here with, told her I left a lame bar my friends were at, she seemed to buy it. :lol:

Overall had fun, def a different experience going alone, it was a lounge/club so easier to bend in. I always approach females alone anyway so no difference there, will do again! Don't let your lame friends hold you back bros, there is money to be had out here.

• Sporting events
  • Movies
  • Shopping
Social events is something I won't do by myself.

My parents house (where I grew up) is about 45 minutes.

Where I currently live is about 2 hrs.

Whenever I go home I always go to the beach
I like being in nature in general.

I think I replied to this thread early when it was made. Man, nobody cares about you (generally speaking) enough to give a damn about you being somewhere alone. Nobody cares.

I went to Tampa, alone. It is hard for folks in my circle to take time off when I am off in the summer. I went to Tampa, alone for like 4 days. Beach, 3 wrestling shows, just chilled in general man. You don't always have time to wait for other folks to tag alone.

Stop thinking so much

i enjoy the matinee when i leave work early or have a random day off
i'll hit up the local bar once in awhile and catch the game/fight

as i got older, i actually enjoy the alone time

I’m solo for the next two weeks. Wife and daughter are up north visiting her fam. Idk what I’m gonna do lol.

I’m not NT sexy so I won’t be pulling any yambs.

I’m solo for the next two weeks. Wife and daughter are up north visiting her fam. Idk what I’m gonna do lol.

I’m not NT sexy so I won’t be pulling any yambs.
No disrespect to my girl, but when she went to Mexico last year, I lived it up.
-Went to few art shows.
-Seen a few movies.
-Bar-hopped with my boys all around the city.
-Went to a few festivals.
-Went to SFMoMa and De Young.
-Went around the city and took pictures on the weekend.

To me, I see it as an opportunity to do whatever I want, when I want. To add to that, I can give my full attention to everything activity uninterrupted. Literally, the only distraction was rejecting girls here and there.

Don't waste this time solo bro!

I've never traveled alone.

I like sharing that experience with other people

I guess it could be cool tho.

Back
Top Bottom