Anyone ever go out alone?

I've never traveled alone.

I like sharing that experience with other people

I guess it could be cool tho.

Yea it IS ideal for someone else to be there but sometime you just can't wait around for others to be available. But you are right, there are moments, when traveling alone, that you wished, "Damn, I wish _____ was here."

No disrespect to my girl, but when she went to Mexico last year, I lived it up.
-Went to few art shows.
-Seen a few movies.
-Bar-hopped with my boys all around the city.
-Went to a few festivals.
-Went to SFMoMa and De Young.
-Went around the city and took pictures on the weekend.

To me, I see it as an opportunity to do whatever I want, when I want. To add to that, I can give my full attention to everything activity uninterrupted. Literally, the only distraction was rejecting girls here and there.

Don't waste this time solo bro!
Yeah, I'll definitely be able to do some things that I've been wanting to do. Just need to be smart about it and not splurge on any unnecessary things. Let's see how things unfold starting today.

When I go out, 90% of the time it's alone. Most of my friends are married with kids and all that so going out to bars/lounges/concerts and all that seems like it's a thing of the past. My friends think I'm weird for being able to go to places by myself :lol:

I'm pretty quiet and solitary by nature so I don't mind it. Movies, strip club, I've been to Celtics games, traveled, etc all alone.

This summer I plan to do the beach alone like @SC kid

When I go out, 90% of the time it's alone. Most of my friends are married with kids and all that so going out to bars/lounges/concerts and all that seems like it's a thing of the past. My friends think I'm weird for being able to go to places by myself :lol:

I'm pretty quiet and solitary by nature so I don't mind it. Movies, strip club, I've been to Celtics games, traveled, etc all alone.

This summer I plan to do the beach alone like @SC kid
I enjoy going to the beach alone. I thought I'd be too distracted from reading a book due to the women walking by in bikini's, but I got used to it after a while.

One thing I learned from going to the beach alone: Persian ladies have a nice natural shape to them. My goodness.

Used too........ when I run errand its typically by myself so i'm alone 90% of the time also. Friends don't share my interests so we aren't really friends anymore. Problem is I can no longer go out to clubs/bars/lounges etc alone... which has completely devastated my dating life...... Need to move to a different city desperately

I live on my own so doing a bunch of stuff alone is easy. I’ve travelled once on my own and it was nice I didn’t to have to wait around for anyone, I could do whatever I want and whenever. I would definitely do it again, maybe check out a place I haven’t been to.

I go on 2 week vacations alone once a year to Europe. It's refreshing. You realize traveling with people isn't that great. The key is to do whatever the hell you want to do and don't feel obligated to do or see anything. If you get amazing sleep in Europe, then sleep if you want to.

Yeah I backpacked with a close friend about a month ago in Europe. 7 countries in 8 days. We didn’t fight or anything but by the end I just wanted to be alone.

I travel alone atleast twice a year.
Going home to moco is a 25 hour trip crib to crib. 16 hr flight time. I went to Madrid alone for a week 2 winters ago.

Half my friends are broke so i go to the bar alone often. Ill hit up those broke cats if i feel like paying.

Shoot im at the bar right now, after work. But i know the thots who work here. Dont really feel like talkin to em tho.

I can strike up a convo with just about anyone.

During college my friends and i would arrive to a party then split up and meet up before leaving.

i go shopping alone all the time. Quick in and out after going to the usual 3 stores.

Not the type to go to bars or clubs so if I go to those, it’s always with friends because it means they dragged me there. I wouldn’t mind going to sports bars alone, but normally if nobody goes I’ll just stay in the comfort of my living room and watch it where I don’t have to pay $5 for a soft drink.

Just went to Mexico city alone. I do a lot of **** solo . It's not necessarily by choice but it got.the point where if i waited for everyone. I d probably never do anything.

I’m at the bar alone atm

Sharpening up my pool skills, or what it could be.

I don’t mind doing things alone, i enjoy it really.

3F6D8B12-784E-43EE-B0FE-3CE317834EE7.jpeg

Just hit up a club in Vegas solo last night. Feels weird at first but eventually grew to enjoy it since you don’t have a group to worry about.

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom