Anyone ever go to school high under the influence of cannibis?

Have to say it's always in astonishing experience for me. I don't do it often but when I do my perceptions change. I'm bagging more campus females,my foucus is ten fold, and I'm more at ease. Communting to school high is stimulating as wel'l, having your favorite music play while driving, finallyarriving to school with everything in motion and freeflowing.
pimp.gif

I know I lie a lot lol, but I swear to god on my mommys life: my freshman year of high school we had an old %%% teacher son was damn near blind.

Bammas would be Rollin up, lighting up, helll some crazy jihad even did coke in that class

me I only did it once but that class was bomb. I'm not sayin everybody did but there was a group of 5 that sat in the back and did it regularly

ahhh I miss high school freshman year

I never have, seeing that I don't smoke, but back in HS, I had friends that stayed coming to school blazed.

The drift they left behind 'em was strong as hell.
laugh.gif

Plenty of times, but sometimes I tend to get paranoid and not wanna be surrounding by a large group of people
laugh.gif

keep
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I think that in any serious academic situation being under the influence of THC is not a good look.

But it is a drug and affects everyone differently...

Yea, a few times.

I even remember smokin' in the bathroom and the rush we would get off of not knowin' if security or whoever would catch us
laugh.gif

Good times...

I don't smoke but in my opinion, being tired at 7 in the morning was mind altering enough for me.
laugh.gif

I remember when i first smoked pot behind the bleachers in 10th grade. The rest of 4th, 5th, and 6th period felt like I was in a television sitcom.

Yea... plenty of times.... But im one of those people who dont do well socially when I get high. Many times following the class would be really hard andboring. Or Id freak out cute girls by just staring at them in class. Or just being really introverted and acting really weird.
Its always for the loss with me

i went through most of high school blazed outta my mind. It was aight, but smellin like straight piff had its complications

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

i went through most of high school blazed outta my mind. It was aight, but smellin like straight piff had its complications
laugh.gif

hotboxing in the car before class ftl

When I went to school high I was not as social as I was in my smoking circles..
I use to just want to relax rather than doing any work.
I do remember going into wrong classes and +@%.. I use to smoke packed joints so I was a little more than high
Did it about 3-4 times
going to school buzzed>going completely high
It gets really irritating sitting in a seat for 45 minutes with crappy teachewrs

Is this a serious question?

After football season Sr. year it was wrap.
tired.gif

Second semester went to class high more often than not. Son whatchu know about hittin that vaporizer before 4th period in the homie's truck in the lowerparking lot?

pimp.gif

Good Times. Enjoy high school man, you only live once. You might as well be on.

Once. Made everything slower, hated it. Felt like I was stuck in class for 4 hours. Went to work blown a couple times. Made it much more interesting. Also madeit seem like forever, but it was cool cause all us employees did was talk and shoot around on the display hoops. Maybe help a customer or two when the bosstold us too, before taking a couple shots himself.

Back
Top Bottom