Anyone ever go to school high under the influence of cannibis?

I barely do it. Sometimes it makes me really social. Other times i just wanna laugh and not pay attention, which is horrible. Most of the time though, i getscared, paranoid, and annoyed because i feel like everyone knows im stoned and they have a problem with it (except the stoners).

In high school every once awhile
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I know I lie a lot lol, but I swear to god on my mommys life: my freshman year of high school we had an old %%! teacher son was damn near blind.

Bammas would be Rollin up, lighting up, helll some crazy jihad even did coke in that class

me I only did it once but that class was bomb. I'm not sayin everybody did but there was a group of 5 that sat in the back and did it regularly

ahhh I miss high school freshman year

I seen people do coke in my math class on the regular

High School - I would do it sometimes.. I remember Gym, Art & LUNCH
devil.gif
Would Be the best because I would just Mess around
But I would Be a little Paranoid on if a teacher would smell or notice my actions

College- Every now and then before school
pimp.gif

The majority of the time in College. Not as much in high school. 2nd hand high once in JHS
pimp.gif

u a cop?? i culdn't do tht. i g2 be sober to focus and I bug out (hallucinate) sumtimes wen I blaze and feel uneasy.

nothing new here.. but you know what would be even better? smoke with buddies all day and only go to your only fav class

can't do it i feel guilty every time my teacher looks me in the eyes...or i'll just start buggin and give it away lol

Originally Posted by Buc Em

can't do it i feel guilty every time my teacher looks me in the eyes...or i'll just start buggin and give it away lol
being paranoid in class ftl

when you try to hide it you just make it even more obvious
laugh.gif

I did a lot in high school.

Once you get to college and actually have to pay for your education and realize how much is at stake (future income, grad school, med/law/business school,etc.), the thought of going to a university class high seems immature and rather idiotic.

In High school when you had less priorities, times were good. Especially senior year after college admissions.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not in high school, but everyday in college.

I swear I was in calculus and %%$* made PERFECT sense when I was on....

and then 5 minutes later I forgot everything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not in high school, but everyday in college.

I swear I was in calculus and $@%% made PERFECT sense when I was on....

and then 5 minutes later I forgot everything.
laugh.gif

Did before class
walked in and teacher said "Lets start the quiz"

I was in shock

good thing it was English, busted a masterpiece

I went to class a couple times high in high school. But I've gone to work hella times blown. We would hot box in the home girl car then go back in andstart calling people to do surveys. Swear I was getting like 5 an hour. Come the end of the day I had only got 1 an hour
laugh.gif
then I would go to uhaul blown,it was cool because my manager he was a smoker too. He would just tell me not to drive any of the rucks or anything. After a long shift, he'd buy an 8ththen us and a few friends would kill that than play street fighter 4.

Back
Top Bottom