Anyone into Bay Area graffiti?

I don't write, but I snap pics of stuff that's up.

Edit: Only pics I have left...
Off of 280 I think? A couple years ago in the city.
3601980249_26d8edb7c4.jpg

3602789100_f1b2d930f3.jpg

Haha..girafa..I seen those everywhere! I used to write back when tagging was still a misdemeanor, if you got caught. Tagging is still very appealing to me eventhough I don't do it anymore.

Its a huge tag like 2 blocks away from one of my school buildings on new montgomery st. in SF. I don't know who did it though.

Nice..i been wanting to take some pics also.
CHAN...that foo is everywhere! lol

zus is famous up in LA
rocking some dope spots
use to be in GK gutter kids/genuine kreation
now in IRY I Run Your City and WFD Waiting For Death

Ever since they buffed the tunnels where the underground ran through, it seems boring. Having all the graf up def was interesting while you went through thetunnels. VEGAN pieces were all up around the city, there was one piece he did near the freeway on the roof that looked 3m that always tripped me out.

I haven't used those Muni tunnels before, but if you take the Caltrain up to the city there's still a good amount of stuff to check out. They still gota Twist running on one of the warehouses...

And if none of my pics show up I had to adjust some of my Flickr settings which screwed everything up...
grin.gif

There was some random bummy dude over on Haight askin for some change. He had a fat stack of pics, of graff.
Gave him wat I had, cuz I thought it was dope that he had all those pics. Even if he wasnt the one who took em.

To me the Graff died down a lot in the Bay. I live in Stockton now and havent really seen much around here.

It's pretty dead here in SF. I guess it's because alot of the style has changed and I'm not feelin' alot of it. I remember when all the freewayramps and buses use to get crushed- back when KGM vs. DAP destroyed the offramp off of the Alemany projects and crews like TMC, ICP, etc were all over theMission. It's been a good 10-12 years since I hit the freeway, but I recently got the 'bug' back after getting back from my cousin's in NewJersey. Bought $100 worth of KRinks and don't want to put them to waste. Waitin' for a good day to hit the Geneva/Mission area.

I've seen a lot of young kids doing it! Smh... I mean every little middle school and high school kids are doing it. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the art.But, when young kids do it as a fad its pretty dissapointing especially if they just write in hand writting. AJ mob was cool around 05-07. Now they do muralsso respect to them.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JBF

What do you know about JBF? FMS & OLDS OG right here!

FMS! Use to be uppppppp in the 408. Fear My Stylez?? I grew up in San Jo and Mountain View. Back and forth every other weekend, McGlaughlin Between Story andTully. Bay Graff was crackin' hella hard back in the 90's. Kids now a days dont practice handstyles like they use to. Cats need to get funky with it,ya know. Some of the crews I use to see up all the time were...TMC, TWB, TA, TSAH, FMS, OLDS, CF, UFO, TDM, CMD, KYT, DTC, FB, GTB, HTF, OFA, BA, FTA, AA, justto name a few off the top. =ASW= over here!! Since 93'... Anorexic Sumo Wrestlers, Always Swisher Wraps, Alley Shade Winos, Always Stealing Women, A SharedWomb, Altered State Wizards. I do not write Guez, its the last letters four letters of my last name.

This thread seems to pop back up every once in a while...
Flick of the Twist on Market that I took recently.
3806103645_07d4a05e13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom