Anyone own a pair of Crocs? vol.Serious

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Is it more so the Rubber is real cushiony and comfortable or is there padding?

The rubber is cushiony and comfortable. My mom has a pair that she wears sometimes, and I wear them whenever I go downstairs into my basement, or outside.Really comfy, but hideous. I might try Toms out, and those Natives aren't bad.

The rubber is cushiony and comfortable. My mom has a pair that she wears sometimes, and I wear them whenever I go downstairs into my basement, or outside.Really comfy, but hideous. I might try Toms out, and those Natives aren't bad.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Love my pair
k2e6bc.jpg

pimp.gif

Where ya ankles at?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Is that Strap on the back strong? I`m worried about it snapping, I was going to buy these a size big so I can wear with Socks, bucause I plan on rocking this on straight bum mode like seriously.

Is that Strap on the back strong? I`m worried about it snapping, I was going to buy these a size big so I can wear with Socks, bucause I plan on rocking this on straight bum mode like seriously.

I've never heard of it breaking, so I'd say yes. Why not try them on before going a whole size up? You might not need to.

I've never heard of it breaking, so I'd say yes. Why not try them on before going a whole size up? You might not need to.

Only spots I know that slang em are like Journeys/Underground station and they usually only have small sizes. Also I want these joints to be to the point where I can slide them on without using my hands, like I want these to be some straight bum/i have no life shoes

Only spots I know that slang em are like Journeys/Underground station and they usually only have small sizes. Also I want these joints to be to the point where I can slide them on without using my hands, like I want these to be some straight bum/i have no life shoes

Back
Top Bottom