anyone still play black ops

nerd.gif

just bought the game again, plays better than mw3 imo, less crap to deal with 

Black OPs >>>>>>

i like it a lot but i dont even play my ps3 anymore
laugh.gif

im a BF3 fan now though ever since mw3 was whack..

The Original MW>>>>

I hardly play video games anymore so idk people still play that one. My brother and his friends still play zombies on black ops

Totally agree. I play still. I have mw3 too but I hate it. I miss henz and keef and the ps3 dudes
frown.gif
it's boring now.

Hell yeah I still play Black Ops. I pop it in from time to time. Maps and everything about it really is better than MW3. Looking forward to the next one.

I play Zombies, that's about it. Tried to play TDM and forgot how bad the hit detection was. emptied a whole clip at a dude, he stayed alive and killed me after 2 shots

MW3 is by far thee worst cod . Havent touched that basura since early December.

I rather play MW2 before that @!**. & i disliked MW2 a fair amount. But ill take that any day over modern lagfare 3.

Black Ops was dope. Just died to me as soon as i hit the last prestige.

I know some NTwitter cats play it still from time to time.

I would buy it again but dudes say they still chargin 40 for it... im good off that
30t6p3b.gif

only game i play right now. zombies and tdm. way better than mw3. i have mw3 and battlefield 3 but black ops still rules over everything.

smh @ mw3

im not as good as i use to be in fps though. must be the age lol

Looking forward to black Ops 2.
I'm not a fan of mw3. Popped in bo last week and it was still fun.

Originally Posted by miamin2

The Original MW>>>>

I hardly play video games anymore so idk people still play that one. My brother and his friends still play zombies on black ops

man when i had my 360 workin again, i popped this in and played online for the first time in years....it's wayy better than all the other games 
laugh.gif

i still play MW3, but it's so boring

Around this time last year, I remember going through campaign. Embarassing how bad Mw 3 is. Black ops 2, ready for the return(hope its not trash).

Back
Top Bottom