Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

^all 4 shoe store in the florida mall (orlando) have them, but i guess its a tourist area.

I go to Iowa State in Ames, IA. They got both editions at my Footlocker. Went in today, the Black Outs are really nice...didn't think they would be so nice but they look great in person, as do the Fins. I might just have to pick up both :smile:

ALCS

hey guys.. i posted this in a new thread... but i put this here also.. cuz i guess there would be more info on these. and get more responses... in this thread and also incase the mods delete it

first the link: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270007971815&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

first thing i found wrong was the inside of the tongue it should say "Japan 2006" not "All Star 2006"

207m6ow.jpg

second thing is the lace holder on the front (not sure if there is a name for this) but its a star and it should say USA

207m7ih.jpg

third thing is the insole in which it has an american flag but it should say "USA Basketball"

207m9vt.jpg

the tag looks legit.. but im not 100% sure.. thats what makes me think that they might be real... can anyone shed some light?

here's the pic of the tag

ff_1.JPG

just wanted to shed some light.. and also warn other ebay buyers on NT

I'm digging how you're collection is coming along Mike; you know where to post those pics (page 7?) :wink:
wink.gif

*EDIT* lmao, you beat me to it. Thanks for bringing that post back to life :D
happy.gif

dsc08452yy1.jpg

Here is a pic of my fins , They are very fresh. But i still wish i had those purple joints :frown:
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^^^^ At the guy with the OLY's ... I think they may be samples.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Hi everyone I just wanted to tell you I got off the phone with a nike rep he said that the oly zoom kobes come out the first week to week and a half all stores will get them he said no date had been said yet.

Is there really a difference in the shozoko shirt thats on niketown than the one on eastbay , or is one just a sample picture . The one on eastbay has black on it , and the one on niketown has a tan color . Could someone that has ordered the shirt help me out.

"""Is there really a difference in the shozoko shirt thats on niketown than the one on eastbay , or is one just a sample picture . The one on eastbay has black on it , and the one on niketown has a tan color .""""

I ordered mine from niketown.com and it has the black backround, that picture on there site is wrong. Not really sure why, but the one I recieved looks just like the one on eastbay.com

I just got back an e-mail from nike today I asked them bout the laser 2k4 kobe and this is what they said...Unfortunately, we do not have a specific launch date for this model; however, it is slated to start shipping sometime in August or September. I would recommend checking back with us around that time. We should have a better idea of when that shoe will launch at that time.

Back
Top Bottom