Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually just reached out to Apple to discuss this issue. I hear the rattling noise through my right airpod pro. Scheduled an appt thursday to have them replaced.

And based on that thread, I may be dealing with the same issue down the road.

glad i could pass the info along i was sure someone in here may have experienced this.

but i got my X still with me and after this presentation left me kind of underwhelmed. May just replace the battery in this phone and keep it moving. Really no point in upgrading no more.

Feel the same about my XS.

7 plus to this is needed.
XS to 12 is a luxury and I’ll consider it if a trade in is worth while.

I’m in for a mini to replace my X - I’ve been saying for years I’d like a smaller phone - I need something for email and navigation - but it doesn’t have to be huge, I have an iPad (mini!) for watching movies and working so I’ve been hoping for something about 2/3 of the size - this isn’t that but at least it’s not bigger.

I’m on 8plus and have no complaints what so ever. Wife wants to upgrade so I’m do it just because but I hate to retire this 1

BY ME BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER, THAT APPLE PRO RAW MAY BE 🔥🔥🔥. AND THOSE PHOTO’S/VIDEOS THEY SHOWED ARE SHOT ON IPHONE WITH ADDED ACCESSORIES(TRIPODS/GIMBALS/RIGS,ETC.). NO WAY POSSIBLE TO GET CAMERA PHONE IMAGES THAT CLEAR WHILE HANDHELD SHOOTING.

pretty sure, that I will go for the 12 pro max in blue

I don't think, that waiting another year will be worth it in the end. Maybe 120 hz next year (I don't know, if it will make a big difference in basic daily use) and a smaller notch. I can't imagine any other big changes.
I guess camera and processor updates won't be worth waiting a year since the 12 pro receives big updates.

I wonder if TMO is going to do any decent bundles.
These trade in for Bill credits is usually for new lines? I see up to $800 for some places but “Or up to $1000 off iPhone 11 Pro Max. Via 24 monthly bill credits when you switch and trade in an eligible device.”

but says switch so I’m assuming a new line or account.

Im ready to chuck this IPhone X in the Hudson River.

Had to get a replacement for my first IPhone X because I got caught in a damn Tropical storm.

Dropped the second in the sink and the screen went black. Went to a hood spot in Harlem to get the screen replaced only to find out the damn front facing camera doesn’t work.

now the back glass is cracked....

I went through apple to see how much I can get for it and they offered to recycle it :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t wait.

Buying a 4g iphone with a 5g on the market is just backwards imo. I've seen 5g on a friends android in midtown atlanta and it is scary fast.

yea I live in Atlanta well south but have 5g only reason I’m with it and I work right outside of downtown with 5g

Reactions: ace
to be fair everything after the X hasnt been all that great, just bigger screen and better cameras

Still gonna keep my X

i feel the same but I love big phones reason for pro max 12. I also have big hands so the phone size never bother me.

I plan to keep it for 3-4 years.

I wish the pro was releasing in white.

Wish they did a black like they have for the regular 12. But, like someone said on Twitter....if you're getting a case for it (which I'm doing) colour doesn't really matter.

T-Mobile offering $800 for an iPhone 7+ but as of now to a 11 Pro.

hopefully they allow it to a 12 also once announced.

Back
Top Bottom