Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

ATT cant do anything with your plan as long as youre eligible for an upgrade. 
not suppose to but they most definitely will try IN PERSON .. def try to strong arm you on coming off it.

Supposedly theyre not allowing grandfathered plans anymore (unlimited)

But in reality its not even a big deal. I got unlimited everything, and the most data ive ever used once was 10GB any other month its in the 6-8 range.

10GB plan on AT&T runs you $140 before taxes, my unlimited bill is $130 .. I mean cmon man you winning because most people dont even come close to touching 10GB especially when people use wifi to save battery life

But yes preordering thru apple is sounding like the best route to take to keep the unlimited plan
Wifi saves battery life? 

Sprint > T-Mobile by far. I have both.

Don't do that. That's a huge lie. By and large, service depends on location. Every carrier has weak spots throughout your area. But sprint has the most by far, and it's not even close...

There is no aspect that sprint beats t-mobile. Not to mention sprint tries to copy tmo's plans

Hey does anyone know if since I'm out of contract and pay $70 to AT&T monthly for 2GB data and unlimited talk & text if I will be able to get a Iphone 6 with a 2 year agreement ?

I'm just right now a month to month customer with a unlocked Iphone 5.

I'm afraid they won't give me the option to buy a Iphone 6 with a 2 year contract and will want me to pay for a Iphone 6 in full up front.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know if since I'm out of contract and pay $70 to AT&T monthly for 2GB data and unlimited talk & text if I will be able to get a Iphone 6 with a 2 year agreement ?

I'm just right now a month to month customer with a unlocked Iphone 5.

I'm afraid they won't give me the option to buy a Iphone 6 with a 2 year contract and will want me to pay for a Iphone 6 in full up front.
if youre not in an agreement then u most certainly can join one.

Not really sure the appeal over paying ~$30 a month for 24 months. You're paying full price for the phone. Why not just get on a 2 year contract and save that $600? Plus, how often are you guys jumping to other carriers?

Besides, if I renew with Sprint, I can always just jump ship and have another company (Tmobile) pay my ETF's......right?
 LOL Your not saving any money with a 2 yr contract, the cost of the phone is just baked into your plan, thats why the Edge,Next, etc plans when you finance phones cost less, because in reality your doing the same thing.

No such thing as a "free" phone homie.  So say you're paying average $32 a month for this now phone.

Trade it in, you've spent ~$384 on that phone... to rent for a year

BUT, buying the new phone would cost 800

Let's say you sold your phone for 400 ( normal selling price) and bought the new one out right for 800. You've spent 400

You "rent" phone for 400 and rent the next one for 400, you've spent 800

If you plan in buying a new phone every year, which most do now, it's really no difference. I personally wouldn't join because I hate contracts for everything
This

I rather have the 5S and 6 in one year, then use the 5S for two years to get a upgrade.

Not really sure the appeal over paying ~$30 a month for 24 months. You're paying full price for the phone. Why not just get on a 2 year contract and save that $600? Plus, how often are you guys jumping to other carriers?

Besides, if I renew with Sprint, I can always just jump ship and have another company (Tmobile) pay my ETF's......right?
Someone else can verify, but I think those programs allow you upgrade earlier to a different phone with credited cost of what you've already paid?

I just talked with my sis works for Verizon, she basically said the Edge/Next programs are good if your the type of person who wants a new phone every year

If not then just enter the 2 year agreement, wait on your upgrade, or buy the phone full price

The thing is youre still paying for your plan monthly as usual but woth Edge/Next you payin $30(est) or whatever on top of it.

So my $130 bill + $30(est) for the phone /month for 12 months .. thats 1920 for the year

Or if i just pay the $200 up front its 1720 for the year

Or do i have it wrong

LOL Your not saving any money with a 2 yr contract, the cost of the phone is just baked into your plan, thats why the Edge,Next, etc plans when you finance phones cost less, because in reality your doing the same thing.

Naw do the math, for everyone it's different.

In my case, I pay $155 for 3 lines unlimited data etc as of now. 155*24+600 = 4320
If I did the cheapest deal out (Sprint and not unlimited) for four lines it would be 180*24= 4320 and I don't get to keep the phones.

ATT 10GB Shared $226.15*24= 5427.6
Verizon 10GB Shared $242.47*24= 5819.28
Tmobile 2.5GB per line ~$200*24= $4800.00

Naw do the math, for everyone it's different.

In my case, I pay $155 for 3 lines unlimited data etc as of now. 155*24+600 = 4320
If I did the cheapest deal out (Sprint and not unlimited) for four lines it would be 180*24= 4320 and I don't get to keep the phones.

ATT 10GB Shared $226.15*24= 5427.6
Verizon 10GB Shared $242.47*24= 5819.28
Tmobile 2.5GB per line ~$200*24= $4800.00
Of course every case is diff, but for the avg person on a 2 yr shared data plan, imo I would rather pay up front for the phone and have a cheaper bill and sell the phone anytime I want a new one instead of 2 yr contracts where the subsidy is built into the higher price, or financing and being forced to trade my phone in.

If you have no interest in new phones, these programs aren't for you.

It's essential leasing vs financing all over again on a smaller scale :lol: :lol:

It's essential leasing vs financing all over again on a smaller scale :lol: :lol:

pretty much what it boils down to. I don't see myself being blown away by a 6S or any other new phone so I'll just re-up for another two years, I'm a patient man lol

It's essential leasing vs financing all over again on a smaller scale
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you have no intrest in new phones these plans are EXACTLY for you. Buy your phone, pay it off, and enjoy a cheaper bill. Its a no brainer imo

wait so who is not getting their pre-orders on release day. last time i ordered mine ups was at the house 10 am release day

All the time leading up to the announcement I was saying I was going to get the 64GB 4.7 inch model. After the announcement though, I'm really leaning towards the 64GB 5.5. Better battery life is the real reason, but the reviews are saying that it is still decent for one handed use and doesn't feel like you are holding an iPad (I have decently large hands) so it's a go. I wish Sprint would give me $200 for my parent's 4S' like Verizon is doing so we could all upgrade together. Hopefully I can flip my 32GB 5 for 250+.

Back
Top Bottom