Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm gonna end up getting the 6s, that's when my upgrade is due.

The wifey is due for the 6 doe....

All the time leading up to the announcement I was saying I was going to get the 64GB 4.7 inch model. After the announcement though, I'm really leaning towards the 64GB 5.5. Better battery life is the real reason, but the reviews are saying that it is still decent for one handed use and doesn't feel like you are holding an iPad (I have decently large hands) so it's a go. I wish Sprint would give me $200 for my parent's 4S' like Verizon is doing so we could all upgrade together. Hopefully I can flip my 32GB 5 for 250+
well

you, me and this guy know that big hand struggle for to long

you know leonard approves of the 5.5 

#TeamBigHands

Last edited:
All the time leading up to the announcement I was saying I was going to get the 64GB 4.7 inch model. After the announcement though, I'm really leaning towards the 64GB 5.5. Better battery life is the real reason, but the reviews are saying that it is still decent for one handed use and doesn't feel like you are holding an iPad (I have decently large hands) so it's a go. I wish Sprint would give me $200 for my parent's 4S' like Verizon is doing so we could all upgrade together. Hopefully I can flip my 32GB 5 for 250+
well

you, me and this guy know that big hand struggle for to lone 

View media item 1176524

#TeamBigHands

joint prbly looks like a razr in KaWow's hand :lol:

Last edited:
All the time leading up to the announcement I was saying I was going to get the 64GB 4.7 inch model. After the announcement though, I'm really leaning towards the 64GB 5.5. Better battery life is the real reason, but the reviews are saying that it is still decent for one handed use and doesn't feel like you are holding an iPad (I have decently large hands) so it's a go. I wish Sprint would give me $200 for my parent's 4S' like Verizon is doing so we could all upgrade together. Hopefully I can flip my 32GB 5 for 250+.
You can sell that 32 gb 5 for 300+ on the bay EASILY. You could sell a 5 with a broken screen for $300. I sold my mom's old 4S a few months back on the bay (it didn't have cellular capabilities, the antenna broke) and I got $250.

All the time leading up to the announcement I was saying I was going to get the 64GB 4.7 inch model. After the announcement though, I'm really leaning towards the 64GB 5.5. Better battery life is the real reason, but the reviews are saying that it is still decent for one handed use and doesn't feel like you are holding an iPad (I have decently large hands) so it's a go. I wish Sprint would give me $200 for my parent's 4S' like Verizon is doing so we could all upgrade together. Hopefully I can flip my 32GB 5 for 250+.
You can sell that 32 gb 5 for 300+ on the bay EASILY. You could sell a 5 with a broken screen for $300. I sold my mom's old 4S a few months back on the bay (it didn't have cellular capabilities, the antenna broke) and I got $250.

you got $250 for a broken 4s fam? seriously :nerd:

From what I understand being on WIFI takes up less battery than your cell radios constantly checking the service signal for 4G,LTE,3G

you got $250 for a broken 4s fam? seriously
nerd.gif
Yeah. Listed at BIN and some iphone repair reseller bought it within 2 minutes of listing it. I think it must have been a bot purchase or something because it was absurd how fast it sold. Sold it in May of this year.

I'm happy with the 5s I brought last week. Maybe I'll look at the 6 at some point in the future

Last edited:
so apple is allowing you to pre order with the option of picking up at the store instead of shipping. Think I'm going to just do that

Yeah. Listed at BIN and some iphone repair reseller bought it within 2 minutes of listing it. I think it must have been a bot purchase or something because it was absurd how fast it sold. Sold it in May of this year.

Wow maybe I should list my 32gb 5 with a cracked screen

Wow maybe I should list my 32gb 5 with a cracked screen
I think if you got any damage, it's worth it to try and sell your phone. If you have a working 5/5s whatever, just bring it to best buy or whoever was doing $300 on those. After eBay/PayPal fees etc, you won't be getting a whole lot more for your phone than $300 straight towards your purchase.

I think if you got any damage, it's worth it to try and sell your phone. If you have a working 5/5s whatever, just bring it to best buy or whoever was doing $300 on those. After eBay/PayPal fees etc, you won't be getting a whole lot more for your phone than $300 straight towards your purchase.

Will do

well

you, me and this guy know that big hand struggle for to lone 

View media item 1176524

#TeamBigHands

joint prbly looks like a razr in KaWow's hand :lol:

Lebron holding the Note 2 which is basically the same as the Note 3. Makes it look small :lol:

bron.png

Damb, not eligible for full upgrade until Nov 22. Guess i'll hold on to this 4S a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom