Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

no pre-order here

need to hold the phone in my hand before I drop the $$$
I'm starting to lean to this as well... I've waited a few yrs for an upgrade whats a few weeks or another month if there on backorder

How you got a 4S but can't upgrade?

That phone is nearly 4 years old..
LOL. even though it sounds odd you could get the 4 and 4S few yrs after the initial launch for zero down if you signed a contract... so depending on when he got it thats probably why hes still under contract 

Damn. I thought only old heads and kids got those though :lol:

November isn't that far though. There should be more by Christmas in stores

Damn. I thought only old heads and kids got those though :lol:

November isn't that far though. There should be more by Christmas in stores

That's what I'm hoping for. Just wanna be able to walk in and get my phone

anyone know if tmobile will be 12 am easter or pacific?? the other carriers all said pacific, I just dont want to miss it.

So how does trade in work with pre-ordering?
They dont.

You need to bring in your phone on launch day not pre-order... your phone will need to be evaluated before its accepted

What's their typical inspection like?

I would have a replacement back cover and when I make a call the other person won't be able to hear me unless it's on speaker :lol: . Everything else works just fine

anyone know if tmobile will be 12 am easter or pacific?? the other carriers all said pacific, I just dont want to miss it.
everyone will release at the same time... apple wont let carriers sell before 12am pst 

so its 12:01 pst for all 

LOL. even though it sounds odd you could get the 4 and 4S few yrs after the initial launch for zero down if you signed a contract... so depending on when he got it thats probably why hes still under contract 

Yeah, like people who will take this time to upgrade to the 5S for $99 .. come 2 years from now that phone will be 4 years old.

I know I got my GS3 on upgrade at $200 about 6 months after release. 6 months later it was goin for $99 .. and another few months from that you upgrade at walmart for $40

If you still locked down and cant upgrade dont even sweat it, you can either catch the 6S or catch the 6S when it gets that discounted price

Apple gonna crash or something?

Gonna hook up direct to my router so I speed through :lok

Just came back from ATT, and thr guy had a cut out of both iphones, along with attached carboard. It really did help to see the size and compare it to the galaxy note 3

I'm coming from the galaxy s4, no way in hell I'm going for the smaller screen :x

Pretty sure whoever gets the 6+ will adjust to the size, that being said, I'll be pre-ordering tonight :pimp:

Can I just go on apple.com tonight and cop tonight or something? I'm sleeping on this but trying to cop. Posting from my iPhone 3 right now I know I got a upgrade or whatever from ATT cuz I bought this in 2009 or something.

i highly doubt apple crashing .. phone carriers sites may be OD slow from traffic

but ive never heard of apple site crashing. Preorder went quick and smooth when i got the 4, but that 4 years ago now :lol: that fan base has gotten bigger since

So this aple store app is the way to go?
thats one option... apple website and your carrier site are two more 

If you truly have a 3GS then I would go the cpu route vs ur phone 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom