Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
u just try 2 upgrade an app and instead of going to itunes and asking u 2 pay it will act as if u already paid
Yeah there is no Icon for it, it's software running in the background. Go to any app that requires you to pay for something. It should ask you to sign into iTunes. Cancel and don't sign in. It should behave as if you paid

I know the Bay Area Apple stores recently got hit with fat shipments of the 6+, check store availability on  the apple store website. Im still on the fence about coppin cause my 5S still works fine. Cant decide if I should wait out for the next one

Every time I pass by my local Apple Store, I always see a fat line of people waiting in front. I guess they constantly get a shipment in of 6+.

Keep in mind that I live in the Bay Area. So it's kinda expected for it to be stocked here.

went to the apple store yesterday around 330 and there was a line of about 20 people. dunno how long they were waiting. ridiculous :smh:

Code:
http://cydia.angelxwind.net/beta/
add repo for stable working appsync (which btw is what is needed to sync and backup cracked apps to itunes)

link? i checked google and it just showed windows
ok i see it was taking down cause it was the non cydia version... you could just do a workaround and do a virtual os of windows (which considering how many programs apps etc work better on windows anywho) then launch the program thru there.... yea i alot of ppl say ok ok its apple aka mac why would there be a win version first over mac...simple 92% of computers and the market is windows so......

Had a Neo Hybrid bumper on my 4S and decided to go as close to naked as possible for the 6. This Rock 0.8mm case was exactly what I was looking for... protects the screen and camera while still being real thin :pimp:

15064795344_0a4182154c_z.jpg
Had a Neo Hybrid bumper on my 4S and decided to go as close to naked as possible for the 6. This Rock 0.8mm case was exactly what I was looking for... protects the screen and camera while still being real thin :pimp:

15064795344_0a4182154c_z.jpg
InfInfo on the wallpaper?

friend of mine got a 6 , held it in my nad today. It feels great in my hands. I'd only go for the 6 plus for its battery and screen size but i still fear it'd bug me using it daily

Back
Top Bottom