Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
any plans for apple to increase production..???
I wish. Them foxconn cats gotta step it up. I ordered from AT&T on 10/16 and its still has not shipped. (est. 11/14-11/24)
mean.gif

Last edited:
man i love my iphone 6

android users always tryna tear me down tho

h8rs

Last edited:
My iPhone 6 already looks like crap.

It dropped from my lap last night getting out of the whip for the first time ever, and it landed on it's back side.

I go to look at it, and it left some serious scratches/marks on it. Like it looks like it went already went through 2-3 years of usage, and all that was from one drop....and it's only been 3 weeks :lol: :smh:

Garbage quality, to say the least..

Last edited:
Is there a greyscale version of this? That'd be money.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized there are websites/photo editors that can do that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

It dropped from my lap last night getting out of the whip for the first time ever, and it landed on it's back side.

I go to look at it, and it left some serious scratches/marks on it. Like it looks like it went already went through 2-3 years of usage, and all that was from one drop....and it's only been 3 weeks :lol: :smh:

quality? :lol:

come on man you dropped it and it got scratched. what phone isnt gonna get all scratched up thats made of metal?

thats why they got rid of the black from the iphone 5 because of all the horrible scratching. mine looked like complete crap

Thought I'd share my case. Got it on RD from the tmobile store. "Case Mate Naked tough" I've always been partial to clear cases. This one is dual layered. A clear rubber bumper and a clear snap-on plastic backing. It's pretty sturdy I've dropped it a few times because I'm clumsy and it only has a small scratch in the upper right corner. Took 2 face first fall on concrete with no damage.

http://www.case-mate.com/mobi/iphone-6-cases/case-mate-iphone-6-naked-tough-case.htm

View media item 1246487

No case on it AT?

Mine actually arrives tomorrow from Amazon.

come on man you dropped it and it got scratched. what phone isnt gonna get all scratched up thats made of metal?

thats why they got rid of the black from the iphone 5 because of all the horrible scratching. mine looked like complete crap

I've been rocking with the iphones since the 3GS. None of them prior to this one have looked this horrible after literally one drop. Most of the iphones I've had previously were able to sustain the drops, and even sometimes not even leave any markings (4 & 4S).

This weak aluminum is trash.

No case on it AT?

Mine actually arrives tomorrow from Amazon.

I've been rocking with the iphones since the 3GS. None of them prior to this one have looked this horrible after literally one drop. Most of the iphones I've had previously were able to sustain the drops, and even sometimes not even leave any markings (4 & 4S).

This weak aluminum is trash.

The 3GS was plastic, which is more durable than aluminum when it comes to scratches.

The 4/4S were glass.

Aluminum isn't a strong material. Lets blame apple because you dont know how to take care of your phone.

Posting from scratch less iPhone 6+

Anyone can recommend me a case and screen protector for the 6 Plus that it'll prevent corner chips etc. I prefer a monotone case

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wallpapers-hd-for-ios-8-ios-7/id715337448?mt=8

This is the app I use.  The colorful fragmented wallpapers are found in the category named "3D".  When you download it should have an iPhone 6+ section in the "Categories".  Since I have it loaded on my 6, it doesn't show the 6+ section.  Let me know if this helps.
Hmm... I dont see a Categories section. Unless Im blind hah
When you open the app, it's the flower looking button.  Second from the right.

Hmm... I dont see a Categories section. Unless Im blind hah
When you open the app, it's the flower looking button.  Second from the right.
Same, I don't see it at all :lol: Screen shot it for us please.

Oh snap. My bad fellas. I posted the wrong link to the app originally . That explains it. lol. This is the correct link below.

Retina HD Wallpapers for iOS 8 by Demiao Lin
https://appsto.re/us/ebI9H.i

Screenshot:
View media item 1246585

Are there any working Tethering apps for the JB? I can't add the Tetherme repo for some reason, and I heard it doesn't work anyway.

Back
Top Bottom