Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
just scooped up my 6+ today, took about a hour, and first thing i did was hop on worldstar and check out the new vine comp. u can watch anything on it

idk how you guys are getting all this use out of the 6+

mine aint even close to that maybe 5-6 hours of usage and thats not even watching video just NT, IG, Snapchat, and twitter and my brightness its right at 50%

no bluetooth and no push

have location services on but no way thats killing my battery when everything else in my phone is off

You know when location services is turned on , on some apps it can be set to always , so even when your phone is in sleep mode , the location is eating up that juice

Last edited:
Never have jailbroken any of my idevices, but I am considering it with my ipad. Only thing that is holding me back is getting malware or slowing down my ipad.

Never have jailbroken any of my idevices, but I am considering it with my ipad. Only thing that is holding me back is getting malware or slowing down my ipad.
Don't JB just yet if you're new. A lot of tweaks still aren't updated. I say give it about another 2-4 weeks at least.

Don't JB just yet if you're new. A lot of tweaks still aren't updated. I say give it about another 2-4 weeks at least.
My ipad is still on ios 7. Have not updated it yet to ios8

Question why is my home and lock screen always the highest battery usage. Yours is really low. Anyway to stop the home & lock screen from taking up so much battery.
do you check your time or notifications a lot? when done checking put the screen to sleep.

how long it take you guys to get used to the 6 plus size? 
less than a week for me and i'm enjoying the size of the screen. easily fits in my pocket when I wear shorts. downsides are the weight and it's way too big when i workout. had to put it on the side when I did DLs today. I need some bluetooth earbuds.

Back
Top Bottom