Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
got my 6+ yesterday from tmo.. only cost me $9.04 to upgrade using jump.. couldn't complain...
this phone is beautiful.. was going to cop the nexus 6 but i have my lumia 1520 still..
i feel like you can only rock this phone naked.. white/gold :smokin
waiting for that jailbreak for mac.. not that mac x windows work around..

Yo.

8.1 took mad space up. Down to 6.0 available gigs. This 16 aint cutting it, love the 6+ but now I need that 64/128. Got about a week left til for trade in at Radioshack.

Anyone know any other options I can go with? Id have to be super lucky to grab ahold of a 128 before this week is over and I cant trade in anymore. What if Apple store has one? Can I just return then re-buy at Apple?

Are there any working Tethering apps for the JB? I can't add the Tetherme repo for some reason, and I heard it doesn't work anyway.
no apps that require a paid/subscription can be added because cydia hasnt updated gremlin etc..... which is what make those apps more stable... so they wont sell or have ppl subscribe to app that is unstable. It would be a headache and folks constantly emailing etc...asking for refunds blaming folks for bricks etc.

anybody having trouble with the app store? app icon says i have an update but when i open appstore there's noting to update. also cant download/install apps, blue circle keeps spinning after i hit install

I noticed an issue im having with my 6+ now. Not really an issue with the phone itself, but more the app. When watching YouTube videos in landscape mode, when I receive a txt, I guess the alert that pops up on the top of the screen flips my video back to portrait mode, than it'll go back to landscape after the alert goes away. This happening to anyone else? Gets annoying as hell when trying to watch a video and someone keeps texting me.

iPhone 6+ is on its way. Any recommendations on a hard shell case? Keep in mind I have a 2 yr old daughter that always plays with my phone. Also... Has anyone that has kids who purchased the iPhone 6 also purchase apple care. Kind of on the fence about apple care.

iPhone 6+ is on its way. Any recommendations on a hard shell case? Keep in mind I have a 2 yr old daughter that always plays with my phone. Also... Has anyone that has kids who purchased the iPhone 6 also purchase apple care. Kind of on the fence about apple care.
I gave my 2yr old my fiancées old phone once we got our 6 and 6+. He doesn't touch our new phones lol. But just a thought, if youre still gonna have you're old phone just carry that around and let her play with it when she wants yours.

got my 6+ yesterday from tmo.. only cost me $9.04 to upgrade using jump.. couldn't complain...
this phone is beautiful.. was going to cop the nexus 6 but i have my lumia 1520 still..
i feel like you can only rock this phone naked.. white/gold :smokin
waiting for that jailbreak for mac.. not that mac x windows work around..

Yeah that's what me and my girl did... But we have one more jump before the year ends.

I'm gonna either use it on the Note 4, HTC One M8 prime/mad or 64gb.

I noticed an issue im having with my 6+ now. Not really an issue with the phone itself, but more the app. When watching YouTube videos in landscape mode, when I receive a txt, I guess the alert that pops up on the top of the screen flips my video back to portrait mode, than it'll go back to landscape after the alert goes away. This happening to anyone else? Gets annoying as hell when trying to watch a video and someone keeps texting me.

Yeah, but do you have the screen orientation locked once you put it in landscape mode?

Still can't quite figure how you guys' phones are dying so fast in a day.

Went through an entire 8 hour day at work and I'm still over 80%

View media item 1248635
Bluetooth, wifi, location services, and push notifications are all on

I think some of yall just need to get off the damn phone :lol:

Last edited:
Still can't quite figure how you guys' phones are dying so fast in a day.

Went through an entire 8 hour day at work and I'm still over 80%

View media item 1248635
Bluetooth, wifi, location services, and push notifications are all on

I think some of yall just need to get off the damn phone :lol:

Of course your phone isn't dying, you only used it for a hour :lol:

Back
Top Bottom