• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I will wait on that JB.
might not want to ios 8.1 beta is out and public release should be within a week or so....meaning apple will no longer be signing 8.0.x which means you wont be able to jb. Also with apple ios 8.1 they have built in a loophole to which even if a jb is released or pangu works if you install cracked apps and/or modify apps aka cheat mode in games, free nba league pass nfl sunday ticket etc.... the phone will reset (basically restore your phone as new) 

I just went on vacation and the 6 Plus is just so much better than the 5 from past personal experiences. On the plane, I was able to handle a 6 hour flight with ease and that is watching the Expendables 3 and using other apps on my phone. By the time I got to the hotel, I think I was at 20% still while my girl's phone died out hours ago. It's just a great feeling to know you can use your phone without having to always worry about it dying. And I am still probably going to get an external battery case in the long run.

Anyone using wallet cases for the 6 Plus? I think I am leaning on getting that but I want a super slim one and not a case that will make the phone super beefy cause of the leather.

Hex has one but I feel like it will be thicker than others:

icon_ip6_plus_inside_no_ip_6.jpg

Really wish Twitter was in the notification centre like in the past when you could tweet without actually opening the app. Ah the good times

might not want to ios 8.1 beta is out and public release should be within a week or so....meaning apple will no longer be signing 8.0.x which means you wont be able to jb. Also with apple ios 8.1 they have built in a loophole to which even if a jb is released or pangu works if you install cracked apps and/or modify apps aka cheat mode in games, free nba league pass nfl sunday ticket etc.... the phone will reset (basically restore your phone as new) 
I thought 8.1 was already out? People waiting on a JB should do it now before 8.1.1 drops, because there's speculation that you may be unable to jailbreak for some time once Apple stops signing 8.1.
Also to the dude asking about 6+ cases, same suggestion. Mogolife so long as it's $11 still.

I wish the notifications interacted with the actual app, and controlled the outcome. For example, in Android, if I get an email notification, I have the ability to swipe to delete or archive it right in the notification tray. If I delete it from the notification tray and go into the app, it's deleted there too. Same thing for Instagram, if I get a like or follow and swipe it away, it doesn't pop up in the actually app.

I notice on my iPhone, it's not the same. If I get a email notification and swipe to close it, the email is still there in the app, hmm. Lets say I get an email notification and instead of swiping it away, I leave it. Go into Inbox by Google, delete the email, close the app out. The notification is STILL there for that same email :lol:. I'm like, I deleted it, why is it notifying me of something that no longer exist. Same for IG, B/R report, imessages and more. Hopefully Apple in a future update make notification actions interact with the actual app. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

I just swiped my email notification to the left and I trashed it , went to my email app , and guess what ? The email was in my trash , I don't know what you're doing , but everytime I either read an email from the notification screen or trash it , it does exactly what it suppose to do , now with Twitter , when I hit reply , it take me to the app which is cool I guess , I wish I can reply to Twitter from the lock screen
Which email are you using? I'm using Inbox by Google. Still happens with Instagram, B/R Report, Google Now and some other core apps I use.

Nah not new. Friend is trying to unload it. Was thinking about it since my air and iMac were stolen with a few other things when my house got broken into.

I want to grab a new mbp but don't want to blow 2k

Would not buy it since it has the Core 2 Duo in it. If it at least was a model with a Core i5 or something, then I would say go for it.

Things stolen from house.....no home insurance claim for that? In this case it would be worth it to replace those items even if you are running the 1k deductible which most people have for their house.

Apple products also tend to hold their value really well over time. My MacBook pro is older than that and it still runs well. For that price you definitely can't go wrong.

Yup.....get the laptop and get some RAM and you computer should be good. I'd be concerned about the battery though. I am sure it'd die within the hour.

Finally got a tracking number from Verizon
Hopefully they overnite it. Ha ha

FedEx better not be 5 more days

The number isn't even live yet

Two 6 pluses on the way space gray and gold

Yeah I better order a case

The case will probably be here b4 the phones

I thought 8.1 was already out? People waiting on a JB should do it now before 8.1.1 drops, because there's speculation that you may be unable to jailbreak for some time once Apple stops signing 8.1.
Also to the dude asking about 6+ cases, same suggestion. Mogolife so long as it's $11 still.
thats what i meant 8.1.1 lol my bad. anytime apple updates a ios they stop signing it.... its usually within a week or so but as of late its been within a few days like 2/3. And the problem is unlike jb in the past, with pangu you have to backup thru itunes and restore the phone THEN jb, Problem with that is in doing so, if you do it after ios 8.1.1 comes out you wont be able to do that w/o updating to the latest ios thus not being able to jb.

In past jb you didnt have to backup and restore the phone in order to jb, you could just simply do it in your iphone current state. And since basically pangu are the only ppl left working on jb with the iphone, unless they come out with a new version of course, this will remain the same.

new tweak untethersiri...... it allows siri to work in background without pressing the home button w/o it being plugged in. Also new tweak called rotate+ which is basically like sbrotator but it also provides split screen ie like droid phones. example in mail it will on side of screen show all your mail and the other side will show whatever mail you have open. or like in imessages you can view all messages on one side of the screen and read a individual message on the other side. 

Man I think I check their site atleast 3x daily
mean.gif
mean.gif
I still have the page up for the iPhone 6 Nuud case, idk how many times I signed up for the notifications. I remember for my 5 Nuud, they emailed preorder links, and I got in on that. The new Droid turbo LP case is already out, but not the iPhone 
mad.gif

thats what i meant 8.1.1 lol my bad. anytime apple updates a ios they stop signing it.... its usually within a week or so but as of late its been within a few days like 2/3. And the problem is unlike jb in the past, with pangu you have to backup thru itunes and restore the phone THEN jb, Problem with that is in doing so, if you do it after ios 8.1.1 comes out you wont be able to do that w/o updating to the latest ios thus not being able to jb.

In past jb you didnt have to backup and restore the phone in order to jb, you could just simply do it in your iphone current state. And since basically pangu are the only ppl left working on jb with the iphone, unless they come out with a new version of course, this will remain the same.
Ahhh I gotcha. Well yeah in that case, time is of the essence.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom