Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
alright guys quick question. so I have an appoinment at the apple store for my broken 6+. i have the silver one but i was wondering if when i go in for a replacment iphone they can switch out the silver one for a gray one .?

my lock screen. :smokin

View media item 1653465
I got the job at the Apple Store, by the way, bros. finally starting this coming week. :pimp:

nice screen, that would look sick if you have the white iphone

Anybody here still have a 5S? Thinking of upgrading from my 4S, but have heard about a new release coming soon?

I'm not a fan of the 6/6+ though.

I have one. Had it for about a year now. It acts up a lot these days. Freezes a lot. Restarts on its own sometimes too.

same...mines going on almost 2 years now, same issues, freezes, restarts on its own..ive just learned to deal till something new drops hopefully soon

Still have my 5s for about 2 years. Haven't had any issues regarding freezing and random reboots. Still works like its brand new

View media item 1653465
I got the job at the Apple Store, by the way, bros. finally starting this coming week. :pimp:

:smokin congrats man!

congrats on the job!

thanks, fellas. :pimp:

View media item 1653465

nice screen, that would look sick if you have the white iphone

i have a space grey 6+. still looks awesome, i feel. was trying to find the perfect lock screen image for a while. i'm happy i found a pic that fits perfectly with the screen resolution. :smokin

Last edited:
trying to unlock a t-mobile iPhone 6+ can anyone point me in the right direction. greatly appreciated 

Current Setup 8.4 jb

Icons: Indigo, Muze, Takecon, Syndrome
Lockglyph
Flurry
Cask
CCMeters
Colorflow
Colorbadges
Colorkeyboard
Lockkeyboard (for transparent nude effect)
MessagesCustomizer
Saber (theme, activate in winterboard and turn on "bubble outline only" in messages customizer
Marvis Music Player (closest thing to aria for ios 8.4)
SmartSearch
Groovylock with grand LS
Corners
RoundScreenCorners
Cornered
Wink
Salute my brother!

I had to cop that LS layout ASAP!!!

Quick question...

Phone was stolen today. Find my iPhone is showing last updated 3 hours ago in the middle of the freeway.

Have already reported the phone stolen with my carrier.

Any point to even try and track my phone anymore or should I go ahead and use the erase iPhone option now?

Phone was locked with passcode and touch ID when stolen.

Last edited:
What do you all think of TMobile's jump on Demand Program? I have no need to upgrade 3 times per year, but it seems cool. I don't mind the leasing aspect because it saves me the hassle from selling it. $15 per month for an iPhone. That is like half what ATT charges (NEXT fee + access charge). Am I missing something?

I'm actually going in that direction later today myself. I like the idea of the jump on demand program. I usually sell all my phones and repeat the process. I would rather save myself the legwork.

I was originally just going to buy a 6+ plus on craigslist but then I started reading about people selling fake phones. I don't even want to deal with having to worry about checking the legitimacy of my phone purchases. I'm going to head to the local store later and hopefully cop a gold 128GB. I don't have to worry about a new iPhone dropping in October either because I could potentially just move up to that if I want to.

Apple Music just randomly stops working all the time ..they have to have the kinks ironed out before this trial is over if they expect people to buy

arent t-mobile iphone all unlocked?
t

I thought the same thing but I found out that if the phone is bought at the t-mobile store then it's locked to the carrier unless you buy it at full retail at the Apple Store. Bought it off the street so calling them for a unlock code won't do me no good since I don't have their service

I'm currently on a note 4, i want to switch to a 6+.

Is it better to wait for the 6s+ (just with a few minor upgrades) or just cop the 6+?

so i was told the imei on my 6+ is blocked im assuming because it was found. anybody know if its still able to be unlocked ?? ?

Back
Top Bottom