Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So last week I had the blue screen of death on my 6+, I got my replacement in 24 hours from tmobile for no cost :smokin

I'm just curious to see if anyone else had this issue

Ironically enough (kinda lulz but idk) i just had put an otter box on the phone the day it was messed up, I've heard of otterboxes being too tight on the phone and damaging it, can anyone shed some light of this if it is at all true?

Last edited by a moderator:
This may have been answered long ago, but is there any concrete info of the "S" model yet? I have a 5 and I can tell it is almost done, and I want to replace it, but I don't want to get a 6 now, and a "S" comes out right after, this happened to me with the 4 and the 5. My phone will be at like 80+ percent battery life, I get a text or anything the battery goes to almost 20%. And once it gets down to 19% it just shuts off. I plug it in to charge and all of a sudden it's at 78%. The last straw was I had important work notes, went to check, all of them were gone. Checked my home computer and they were gone from there too, it's time to move on, but I don't want to be stuck in the same predicament again.

This may have been answered long ago, but is there any concrete info of the "S" model yet? I have a 5 and I can tell it is almost done, and I want to replace it, but I don't want to get a 6 now, and a "S" comes out right after, this happened to me with the 4 and the 5. My phone will be at like 80+ percent battery life, I get a text or anything the battery goes to almost 20%. And once it gets down to 19% it just shuts off. I plug it in to charge and all of a sudden it's at 78%. The last straw was I had important work notes, went to check, all of them were gone. Checked my home computer and they were gone from there too, it's time to move on, but I don't want to be stuck in the same predicament again.
Have you visited the Apple store and ask them what's up? Just to get a diagnostic and see how much it would cost to fix anything?

The new S model is being unveiled on September 9, with tentative release for later in September. I'm also holding onto my 4S for now and waiting.

Apparently, new processor, better camera, bigger phone, and Force Touch.

laugh.gif
im already getting it 150 off retail ....the 5s still 600
Where at, papi? I'm seeing it on Craigslist brand new for $300-450.

Don't get played out here.

How much do you think I can get a 6 for after the new phone drops? im looking to dip my toes into iOS and grab a Verizon version. Hell, how much do you think a 5s would cost after the new phone drops?

Last edited:
not talking about cg ...store

hook it up with the 300 one
nerd.gif
..point me to it
Check out Swappa / Craigslist.
How much do you think I can get a 6 for after the new phone drops? im looking to dip my toes into iOS and grab a Verizon version. Hell, how much do you think a 5s would cost after the new phone drops?
Wait until the 6S drops and if demand for that is high. A lot of people I know are still using their 5S and won't upgrade until 7 comes out.

If I can cop a 5S for <$300 after the 6S comes out, I'll probably do it. I don't like the size of the 6.

My sound seems off on the 6+.

I'm wondering if that earhole/speaker is water proof. 

I'm in 100+ temps for long periods so I'm often sweaty when I answer...I wonder if it's damaged from sweat...

It also seems a bit clunky.

It also isn't very touch responsive after I put on the "tempered glass" screen protector. Sometimes I have to touch 3x or more to open apps etc.

nerd.gif
I'm thinking I need to send this thing in on warranty and grab a new one for comparison
nerd.gif

Last edited:
tbh the 6+ is perfect, I can't imagine upgrading until maybe the iPhone 8...or whatever...theres not much I am missing from this phone, screen size is perfect, runs smoothly (for now), camera is decent

I've used friends' S6 and the camera looks cartoonish (idk if this is a setting or it's just like that)

I love this phone

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh the 6+ is perfect, I can't imagine upgrading until maybe the iPhone 8...or whatever...theres not much I am missing from this phone, screen size is perfect, runs smoothly (for now), camera is decent

I've used friends' S6 and the camera looks cartoonish (idk if this is a setting or it's just like that)

I love this phone
I was a Windows Mobile dev back in the days on XDA .. Later Android(bought a Note 4 and 6+ to test each).. tried iPhones along the way(had a 4s for a year).. but always came back to Android.. But the 6+ when jailbroken is damn near perfect though. Everything about the phone is flawless, except the inability to run background apps(even jailbroken).. I'm astounded at how much i like this phone.

Last edited:
My ipod classic finally died :frown:
but ended up copping the new 128 GB touch, and im not a fan of apple music.
Anybody know any more simple music players like the original ipod touches?

I know this is a shot in the dark and probably not possible..but is there a way to unlock an iphone without the password/pin?

Reason I'm asking is that one of my girls friends died Saturday |I and the family would like to unlock the phone to retrieve the photos

Back
Top Bottom