• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You said you bought it.

But to answer your question, no. The IMEI is blocked because the phone is either stolen, or was bought using the lease program they have over there and the account became delinquent.

Quick question...

Phone was stolen today. Find my iPhone is showing last updated 3 hours ago in the middle of the freeway.

Have already reported the phone stolen with my carrier.

Any point to even try and track my phone anymore or should I go ahead and use the erase iPhone option now?

Phone was locked with passcode and touch ID when stolen.

Nope don't do it!

How much battery did you have left?

Reason I ask is because my sister was in the same situation couple months ago.

Person thought they were slick by turning off the phone. They didn't know that when iPhone has been turned off and on, it gives the last location.

So regardless it was gonna show their location.

We got it that same night!

Quick Question

Just got an Iphone 6 on Tmobile.

Set everything up on the phone, but when I go to the App Store it just shows a blank white screen for all the categories except the updates.

Trying to download all the apps I had previously on my last phone. (android)

ANY HELP? I already tried to reset the time zone and such. No luck.

Quick Question

Just got an Iphone 6 on Tmobile.

Set everything up on the phone, but when I go to the App Store it just shows a blank white screen for all the categories except the updates.

Trying to download all the apps I had previously on my last phone. (android)

ANY HELP? I already tried to reset the time zone and such. No luck.
Hard reset it . You logged into your iCloud ? You probably haven't accepted the terms and conditions
For the Apple Store

Last edited:
Quick question...

Phone was stolen today. Find my iPhone is showing last updated 3 hours ago in the middle of the freeway.

Have already reported the phone stolen with my carrier.

Any point to even try and track my phone anymore or should I go ahead and use the erase iPhone option now?

Phone was locked with passcode and touch ID when stolen.

Nope don't do it!

How much battery did you have left?

Reason I ask is because my sister was in the same situation couple months ago.

Person thought they were slick by turning off the phone. They didn't know that when iPhone has been turned off and on, it gives the last location.

So regardless it was gonna show their location.

We got it that same night!
It must connected to Internet so if he already got his phone turned back on using a different sim that won't matter

I set up my iCloud and created an Apple ID and everything.

The app store let me update like garageband and the stock apps that needed to be updated, but the explore/search/featured sections are just all white and blank.

I want a new iPhone 6.

I've had this small crack on the top left of my screen for months now. I have AppleCare...how do I go about this?

I have to pay like a $80 fee for a new iPhone right?

Where do you guys sell your old iphones to get the most money? I'm gonna upgrade to the 6s, and I've got a 5 right now that I'll be looking to unload. Craigslist?

Where do you guys sell your old iphones to get the most money? I'm gonna upgrade to the 6s, and I've got a 5 right now that I'll be looking to unload. Craigslist?

Lately I've been using epelican.com. Sure you'll get more $ w/ CL possibly, but I got tired of dealing with the no-shows and the hagglers. Easier to ship out the phone and wait for my $ to hit my paypal account from epelican.

I would wait for the 6S+, but only for the 6+ prices to drop.

Was gonna wait as well but I got a fam price on a used 5S so I'm straight till the 7.

Salute my brother!

I had to cop that LS layout ASAP!!!

Where can you find this lock screen layout? I really like it.
Do you have a jailbroken iphone?  If  you do, the names of the tweaks are:

GroovyLock

GRAND LS (select which iphone you have)

LockGlyph

You can then choose whatever wallpaper you want.

Here's the wallpaper I used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom