Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can my Tmo fam explain how the payment thing works? Are leasing/buying the phone out the only two options? I don't mind doing the payments to pay the phone off, but leasing is a no go for me.

You could pay the payments for one year and then upgrade to get a new phone = leasing the phone

You could pay the payments for two years and pay the whole phone off and it'll be yours = buying the phone
If you lease the phone its leasing to buy.
So the payments are going to the equipment. At the end of the 18 months you have a buy out price which is thats left on the phone.

I've been rocking with my 5s since it came out. So I was going to upgrade to the 6s, only because my current phone had 16gigs and I had no more memory left.

So I checked craigslist yesterday to see what people got, I came across a 6 great condition 128 Gigs for $450. So I bought it yesterday. I think I did great. I'd rather pay the phone off in full than to make payments anyway.

I'm wondering why doesn't the 6s have side by side , split screen , or picture in picture .. iPhone has 2gb of ram

:smh:

Last edited:
So I checked craigslist yesterday to see what people got, I came across a 6 great condition 128 Gigs for $450. So I bought it yesterday. I think I did great. I'd rather pay the phone off in full than to make payments anyway.

Lucky you. Ppl in my area asking that or more for the 16gb joint. CL in my area is laughable right now.

Almost copped one yesterday but the insurance scam thing has me spooked to buy one on CL.

Lucky you. Ppl in my area asking that or more for the 16gb joint. CL in my area is laughable right now.

Almost copped one yesterday but the insurance scam thing has me spooked to buy one on CL.

Yeah, I'd stay away from buying a phone via CL because if it's stolen or whatever you're SOL

I setup a reservation for a 64gb 6S in SG.

Do I have an option of upgrading my contract or is it to just buy the phone at full price?

Never saw the Ashton one b/c I simply don't believe in him as an actor.

Will probably watch a new one and act like the one with Kutcher never existed. Hollywood STAY putting out two of the same movies around the same time. :lol:

No imagination anymore :smh:

Last edited:
I have about 11gb left on my 64. I got a ton of pics and videos. I'll be getting the 128 just to play it safe

Last edited:
I will probably get the 128 GB 7. I want the 6s+ but I am not gonna break the bank. Will just wait for that upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom