• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Please help..

My friend from overseas asking me to buy an Iphone 6S+ for him (paying full price)... Im on AT&T family mobile shared plan right now with available upgrades.

I dont want to use our upgrades for our future use. whats the best way to get the Iphone 6S+?

and if i got the Iphone can i ask AT&T for the Unlock code right away?

Thanks!

Please help..

My friend from overseas asking me to buy an Iphone 6S+ for him (paying full price)... Im on AT&T family mobile shared plan right now with available upgrades.

I dont want to use our upgrades for our future use. whats the best way to get the Iphone 6S+?

Thanks!
I sometimes wish we could give negative reps.

Please help..

Thanks!

I wish I had friends like you! Where do you live bro? What kind of music do you like?

Just buy at full price from apple

I was about to pre-order it at FULL price but they charging me $15 upgrade fee which made me think that im using my available line upgrade. so i didnt do it. Apple doesnt have sim-free option for 6S+ yet.

Thank for replying!

Gold iPhone 6 are being sold no more.
What u mean?

We haven't gotten Iphone 6 plus or 6 16gb in hot minute . We legit sold out :lol:
They discontinued the Gold color way for the 5s, 6, and 6s. Also the 128 GB option isn't going to be available either. I'm glad I got my Gold back in June, just means that when I upgrade I'll be getting the 7 in 64GB (hopefully they have it in Gold).

Da hell? Are they rebooting the Steve jobs movie? :rofl:

Is Ashton not cannon no'mo?

I was wondering the same thing. Nobody is going to see this one either.

For those who have a 64gb, is that more than enough memory? Apps, pics, some vids is all imma have.

It's enough

I have about 11gb left on my 64. I got a ton of pics and videos. I'll be getting the 128 just to play it safe

It's probably cache

I really never understood the point of making just the trim and back of the phone gold cause most people throw a case on anyway to hide it.

To me its always been black iphone or white iphone.

You guys think I'll be able to grab a 64 6s+ by mid October. I'm just gonna wait out my contact.

real hoping that a jailbreak drops soon, i want a 6s+ but im not gonna jump through hoops just yet if there isnt a working jailbreak yet

You guys think I'll be able to grab a 64 6s+ by mid October. I'm just gonna wait out my contact.

i'd say so.

just watch the apple website or app around the time of your upgrade and check if your local store has it in stock. that's what i did the past 2 years and have gotten them no problem around the 5th of october.

Movie Box on my iPad and TetherMe on my iPhone are the reasons I won't be updating to iOS 9 until jailbreak.

My hold up also, hate to say it, might be a while. Believe iOS 8 wasn't until Nov/Dec ish.
from what ive read a lot of the time releasing a jailbreak is more about logistics as opposed to being too difficult to do. releasing a jailbreak too early means it could possibly be patched quickly and harder to do with a later iteration of the same IOS. but when apple releases a beta for the next generation of ios with the intention of ending development on the current one youll see more frequent jailbreak updates

Back
Top Bottom