Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Well the 6 is slippery as hell and big also fragile as hell

If you drop it more once and it doesn't break consider yourself lucky

Yes, under their current programs, leasing and buying straight up are your only options.

http://explore.t-mobile.com/phone-upgrades

You could pay the payments for one year and then upgrade to get a new phone = leasing the phone

You could pay the payments for two years and pay the whole phone off and it'll be yours = buying the phone

If you lease the phone its leasing to buy.
So the payments are going to the equipment. At the end of the 18 months you have a buy out price which is thats left on the phone.
Good to know. Thanks guys.

Wondering if I would buy the 6s straight out from t mobile or the apple store

Last edited:
I bough my last case from sneaker st, and  i'm probably gonna go the same route this time too for football season

or this one

Last edited:
Had such a bad experience with sneaker st and would never recommend them... it took 2 weeks for him to ship the case (i live less than 2 hours from where it shipped) and so after that I didn't even want it anymore and decided to return it... I send it back to him and it took a month for him to acknowledge my return..a MONTH. Many other things also such as I would DM him on twitter asking how I should go about returning my case since it didn't come with a receipt and he wouldnt get back to me..he would be tweeting about what he was eating for dinner though. I had to keep DMing until he replied

On another note I'd recommend the Apple silicone case

first 3 are the 6 version and the navy on the right is the new 6s version.. not much of a difference between the 2 versions besides the Apple logo..

View media item 1711454

Yeah, I'd stay away from buying a phone via CL because if it's stolen or whatever you're SOL

^^ Yea Just do your research and you should be fine. Always check the IMEI/ESN.

Plus we metup at a Tmobile store just to be sure, popped in my Sim Card and it immediately started working.

If I buy outright from T-Mobile can I still get apple care from apple?

If I but from apple do i have to buy the care on the spot or later on?

And is T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot available on iPhone?

Last edited:
i will also be patiently waiting for the next round of battery cases to come out for this 6s+ as well. Ive got one on right now and id rather not let apple decide for me how long i have to go without plugging in my phone

i will also be patiently waiting for the next round of battery cases to come out for this 6s+ as well. Ive got one on right now and id rather not let apple decide for me how long i have to go without plugging in my phone
you mean like the morphe things?

Last edited:
you mean like the morphe things?
not exactly. although those mophie packs are cool and they work i prefer the cases that are battery powered. im currently using a case from zero lemon. I dont recommend it for people that care about how pretty their phone is though lol because it literally turns your phone into a brick. but after cracking my first phone all i care about is keeping it protected and functionality. I have 2 back up batteries for the phone and I can go a good 2-3 days with out having to plug my phone in with moderate use. and it also helps that i'm part of the companies reviewer program so i get it all for free (after originally purchasing a case) 

Last edited:
I got this cheap *** $10 case from Radio Shack when I got my plus, dont think its silicone cause isnt silicone somewhat slippery? Anyways its by far the best case ive had, feels the nicest without being so clunky.

Back
Top Bottom