Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone dealt with picking their phone up from their carrier? My pre-order tracking says it should arrive today at 4:30 to verizon. Just wondering if I will be getting it today or tomorrow?

I understand that we are in a forum, but I swear cats argue like it will lead to financial gain.

It just isn't important :lol:

Im reading this argument on my beautiful matte black 7 plus :smile:

giphy.gif

:lol:

Im reading this argument on my beautiful matte black 7 plus :smile:

as funny as that sounds and yes I am waiting on a JB 7+ ordered 30 mins after launch as soon as i get mines in hand im done with this thread I feel like a fiend :smh:

I have a regular 6 btw

Ordered my 7 the other day after and they next it should ship next Wed, but I got a tracking# earlier this morning already. Can't wait.

Phone just got in but I got to wait till after work to pick up at my parents house. Now gotta see if I'm gonna return or not

They didn't wanna take a loss on over producing like they did last go around so they severely under produce and lose money on the front end this time lmao I have 3 or 4 homies who were waiting that are jus copping the relaunched Note 7.

Arrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh.... The music app has changed so you can't see just the downloaded music you have on your iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for my bestskinever for my iPhone 7 jet black.. hopefully i can use cases with it as i wanna get the red silicone.

temporarily using an old iPhone 6S case :lol: camera is partially blocked but i haven't been taking pics anyways.

They didn't wanna take a loss on over producing like they did last go around so they severely under produce and lose money on the front end this time lmao I have 3 or 4 homies who were waiting that are jus copping the relaunched Note 7.

No such thing as over producing at launch when it comes to the iphone, they have 1 whole year before the next launch to turn the inventory over

In accounting terms, you only lose money if you have to write down inventory which has never happened with apple products.

I just don't believe any profits are going to lost by availability, as long as those phone are readily available by Christmas time they won't lose one cent from anyone who wasn't going to buy anyways.

This. Right before thanksgiving/Black Friday the Plus will be the holiday gift item of the year.

Back
Top Bottom