• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Plus is heavier than the 4 its a bigger phone, while 6 is slighty lighter

I think over time everyone will adjust and once we do Apple will switch it up :lol:

okay the countdown begins... 7 days to my phones supposedly ship 11/7 from verizon... getting 2 6+'s wife wants gold and I'm space gray

verizon is buying out my AT&T contract up to 350 in my area... I have been in the store like 5 times and caught the buyout info 3 days after I made my order. so they are going to cancel my order when the phones come in and sign me up under the buy out offer... so they say, we will see if all goes down like they say.

Had a Neo Hybrid bumper on my 4S and decided to go as close to naked as possible for the 6. This Rock 0.8mm case was exactly what I was looking for... protects the screen and camera while still being real thin :pimp:

15064795344_0a4182154c_z.jpg

Finally have my 6+

I was deciding on the space grey & silver (mainly cuz Ive always rolled w/ black, and wanted to switch things up)

The guy ended up already selling the Silver by the time I decided so I got the space gray

smokin.gif

Sold my 6 today as well

For anyone who has Verizon. I essentially just went from 10GB of data a month to 18GB with out paying a penny more than I was paying. Apparently they're running a promotion and the 10GB plan that was $100 a month is now 15GB for $100 and when I asked the rep is there anything else he can do for me he gave me an extra 3GB of promotional data. Not sure what qualifies someone to get promotional data but it's free of charge.

Spigen case up there is nice. Would be better without the cutout, makes it look cheap IMO.

How do you determine the quality of the case from those bad pics?

I have both cases, the one with and without the cutout. The one with the cutout is a better quality case.

My contract is up in may of next year and i was up for an upgrade since october
You're on that edge? Mine ends dec 29 and I can't upgrade. At least last time I checked
Had a Neo Hybrid bumper on my 4S and decided to go as close to naked as possible for the 6. This Rock 0.8mm case was exactly what I was looking for... protects the screen and camera while still being real thin :pimp:

15064795344_0a4182154c_z.jpg
link?[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Link? and does it come in black?

I'm stressing each day rocking this 6 naked. This is the first phone I need a case/screen protector for.

I remember my iPod touch 5th generation had a tpu case and I think it made my buttons flat. Because of the hard pressing I had to do with the case over the lock button

I currently have ATT, do you guys think it is wise to switch to Sprint for the unlimited data when I get the Iphone6? 

I currently have ATT, do you guys think it is wise to switch to Sprint for the unlimited data when I get the Iphone6? 
if sprint gets good reception in your area, might be worth it.

If I were you, I'd do some research on that before making any commitment.

if sprint gets good reception in your area, might be worth it.

If I were you, I'd do some research on that before making any commitment.

Yeah only if they have good coverage. I love that I have unlimited data without any throttling. That would really annoy me

Back
Top Bottom