Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got an 7 plus from swappa seems to be iCloud locked any options ? Blacklisted too, bought it for when I'm outside of US so being blacklisted in US, Canada and PR isn't a huge deal.

you got it off swappa like that? because they verify the IMEI and what not prior to allowing the listing

weird

Anyone have problems with their iPhone doing a soft restart every few hours? What I mean is it'll randomly go black and have the spinning circle icon in the middle of the screen then I'm forced to enter my password without going through the full restarting process. Gets a little frustrating especially when using the gps.

it happened guys

been raw with my 6S plus since march 21

phone slipped out of my hand while sitting in the computer chair and it landed face down hitting the top left corner smh some cracks 

what am i looking at to replace? might just rock it like this until its bad lol

7 + the Apple charger case

I end up charging my phone maybe once every 1 1/2 days. Have to wonder if I'm messing up my battery but would Apple make a charger case that does that? Probably :lol:

Is there a way to turn off the notification light?

I hate when I receive a notification and it lights up the display

The light? No..but if it is for an app u don't really care much for just turn off the notifications in settings for that

Ummm

Isn't that the whole point of the phone for the screen to turn on when you get a notification?

Only thing you can do is put it on do not disturb but then you won't know when you get any messages or anytbing

How you gonna hate a notification for notifying you. 
laugh.gif

7+ battery is goat

I been on the road playing music/using gps for 12 hours non-stop with a break for an hour of streaming video

Battery is still at 50%

:smokin

are you talking about the flash? if so thats in settings/general/accessibility/LED flash for alerts

is youre just talking about the screen, go to settings/notifications choose app, unclick show on lock screen. phone will still vibrate/ring but wont light up

Anyone in here ever have a kernel panic? My phone just went through that last night and is acting super wonky gonna go into the apple store tonight after work for them to check it out

Anyone in here ever have a kernel panic? My phone just went through that last night and is acting super wonky gonna go into the apple store tonight after work for them to check it out

what happened when/after you went to the store? what kinds of wonky things were happening?

My base has the Solo Beats 2 ReD for 150. Is that a good deal or naw.

I have a 7plus would I be missing anything with the solo3

Apple did great with protection on the 7. Dropped mine at least a half dozen times and just a few scratches on the edges.

Back
Top Bottom