Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
me checking if my preorder from this morning is out for delivery yet...

giphy.gif

went back and forth, said I was gonna buy then I said nah I don't need it

ended up copping just now, won't get it for 2+ weeks now. welp

Any T-Mobile users here that got the extra $200 for being a customer for 5+ years? Curious how that works. If so their trade-in is superior to Apple's deal and may go that way, even though I HATE trade in credits.

The blue is nice.
i have always go the black, space grey version. Neverhad a different color. But the blue is making want to cop. I have the 11 max, I don’t feel the 12 warrants the change.

Any T-Mobile users here that got the extra $200 for being a customer for 5+ years? Curious how that works. If so their trade-in is superior to Apple's deal and may go that way, even though I HATE trade in credits.
I went in this morning and got the 550 promo for the XS Max and the $200 for being a customer. It’s credit towards the bill, but I thought that was a pretty good deal lol

Apple's shipping always catches me off guard. Ordered a replacement for my left AirPod pro yesterday because of the rattling/static problem. The request was completed at 4:50PM and the replacement was delivered this morning.

Apple's shipping always catches me off guard. Ordered a replacement for my left AirPod pro yesterday because of the rattling/static problem. The request was completed at 4:50PM and the replacement was delivered this morning.
When it works, it works.

Not bad just expensive. Had to get 4 other people and throw my father's Military on there to get a decent price.
Bestbuy is offering 550 for my XS max. So that’s more than half the price of the 12 Pro Max if I switch over with Verizon. Reason why I’m thinking about it. I’ll just pay the difference out right and half low monthly Bill.

Grabbed the 512 Graphite Max shipping next Friday. Picked up my black leather Apple case today from the Apple store

Going with AppleCare so no screen protector. Never have had one on my iPhone actually.

Gonna order a leather apple case though. Loved the Patina on my XS but gotta start over now.

Going with AppleCare so no screen protector. Never have had one on my iPhone actually.

Gonna order a leather apple case though. Loved the Patina on my XS but gotta start over now.

That's the same way I approched buying iPhones as well. I'll get Apple Care and just be happy without using the screen protector but I can see the pros and cons of both.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom