Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

lol_idi_amin.gif

I literally lol at this gif everytime :lol:
These are real nice but not even the best release of the month, not even the best 8 to release this year lol

Last edited:
I reserve my 1s vs 8s judgement until I get my aquas In hand to judge quality for myself. Excited to see if these live up to the hype that the people caping for them set. Also excited to compare them to my 07s.

I reserve my 1s vs 8s judgement until I get my aquas In hand to judge quality for myself. Excited to see if these live up to the hype that the people caping for them set. Also excited to compare them to my 07s.

MAJOR DIFFERENCES, ON THE 07's THE BACK OF THE SHOE IS LIKE A ASHY BLACK, THESE ARE FULL BLOW DARK GRAY.

ON THE 07's THE RING AROUND THE TONGUE LOGO IS YELLOW, THESE ITS LIKE A ORANGE-ISH COLOR. SAME WAY ON THE SOLE(YELLOW STREAK ON 07).

THOSE ARE THE 2 MAJOR DIFFERENCES IVE NOTICED SO FAR.

MAJOR DIFFERENCES, ON THE 07's THE BACK OF THE SHOE IS LIKE A ASHY BLACK, THESE ARE FULL BLOW DARK GRAY.

ON THE 07's THE RING AROUND THE TONGUE LOGO IS YELLOW, THESE ITS LIKE A ORANGE-ISH COLOR. SAME WAY ON THE SOLE(YELLOW STREAK ON 07).

THOSE ARE THE 2 MAJOR DIFFERENCES IVE NOTICED SO FAR.

Anything you can tell right off the bat quality wise or structurally? I'm not really concerned about the colors. Neither look bad too me

Nice pic bro!

Where you got the custom hang tag?

THANKS FAM. A GUY ON IG, I CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME. IF I SEE IT OR REMEMBER, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. IVE HAD EM FOR SO LONG NOW. LOL

bigslim773 bigslim773 That hang tag is sick! Where did you get it done at?

A GUY ON IG, I CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME. IF I SEE IT OR REMEMBER, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. IVE HAD EM FOR SO LONG NOW. LOL

Anything you can tell right off the bat quality wise or structurally? I'm not really concerned about the colors. Neither look bad too me

NOTHING THAT REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE INITIALLY. NO WRINKLED TOE BOXES FOR SURE! :lol:

I HAVENT TRIED THEM ON YET. BUT IT'LL BE HARD TO COMPARE THE FEEL TO MY 07 PAIR CUZ THEY ARE 8YRS BROKEN IN SO THEY ARE GONNA FEEL WAY DIFFERENT.

Here the best way I can describe what many find with this shoe, I like the grey the glitter don't bother me, the bright colors pop an the paint feels like it will hold up well but compare to the '07s build, these feel thinner IMO especially the straps, here my attempt of trying to show the difference in the straps.'07s on left '15s on right 'View media item 180762915

Anyone actually bought any of the apparel or accessories that match the aqua 8s, along with the shoes? Employees try hard to sell these add-ons, but u kindly decline every time.

Anyone actually bought any of the apparel or accessories that match the aqua 8s, along with the shoes? Employees try hard to sell these add-ons, but u kindly decline every time.

I got the chrome hat and the aqua tongue circle shirt. Bought them solely to help out my guy who always "picks" me for the "raffles". Ftl associates are heavily judged by corporate for add ons and surveys.

Maybe dude thought he could discourage ppl to order from Eastbay til the exclusions came off. What he didn't realize is their stock is tied in with FTL, FA and Champs too.. :lol:

Here the best way I can describe what many find with this shoe, I like the grey the glitter don't bother me, the bright colors pop an the paint feels like it will hold up well but compare to the '07s build, these feel thinner IMO especially the straps, here my attempt of trying to show the difference in the straps.'07s on left '15s on right 'View media item 180762915

Repped for the effort...

Back
Top Bottom