Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

laugh.gif
is someone really upset that a person didn't read their post? The egos around here.
I know right @MF Gooze...

laugh.gif

Every time I make a post, someone has somethin' to say about it...

mean.gif

speak for yourself
eyes.gif

It's so strange how the grey looks in person compared to pictures that make it look so light.

If they last that long that is but probably won't be that high, the 2007 version wasn't that high I believe.
2007 were selling for $350-400 easy for the past 4-5 years. I watched their value from 2008 to about 2013 when I gave up. I wasn't going to pay 400

I tried 2 cop a ds size 12 on ebay year n half ago and the auction really sold at 435. I messaged asking if he sold for that was gonna go for 325 invoiced but they were gone.glad I didn't now...

07 pair on FC goes for about $350 - $450
Yup in 2013 my size 10 was 475 on FC with a warning on wearing aged kicks
I don't really go by FC prices because they overprice their items.  
2007 were selling for $350-400 easy for the past 4-5 years. I watched their value from 2008 to about 2013 when I gave up. I wasn't going to pay 400
Oh, guess the sellers went by FC prices (which is a bad price reference to use).

Saw these in person yesterday and they just don't do anything for me.  Probably gonna grab the 1s on Monday but still iffy bout it 

I don't really go by FC prices because they overprice their items.  

Oh, guess the sellers went by FC prices (which is a bad price reference to use).
well that's what these kids love to use as a ref. But But Flight Club says $500 so my price is $500

Man champs sayin it won't show up till Wednesday :smh:
Smh hopefully they respect your pair, package it the right way and you receive it undamaged. I dislike the FTL, FTA, EB, Champs all feel like they are linked together somewhat from website overlay, shipping times :rolleyes etc etc.

Smh hopefully they respect your pair, package it the right way and you receive it undamaged. I dislike the FTL, FTA, EB, Champs all feel like they are linked together somewhat from website overlay, shipping times :rolleyes etc etc.

Foot Locker owns everyone of those.

Back
Top Bottom