Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Ordered a pair from Eastbay, but I'll probably send them back. As much as I wanna get back in to Js, I just can't justfiy the $190 price tag. I will just continue to sit on the sidelines regarding Js.

Finally got mine today. Love them!!
Anymore pics of the r34? I assume you are in Japan?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Keep sitting...I'll catch it on disco...:smokin...gladly appreciate JB for mass producing...

Keep sitting...I'll catch it on disco...
smokin.gif
...gladly appreciate JB for mass producing...
Man folks keep saying they are sitting. They aren't really sitting. It's just that people who want them got them. And only die hard resellers doubled up. Most of us normal people didn't.  There's plenty to go around. The real litmus test on JB production numbers will be this weekend. Nike Air shoes normally have very low numbers. Let's see how many they produce. Also I tweet a lot with Matt Powell from NPD group. They are a financial analyst firm that specializes in the sports industry. Nike plans to grow their annual income by 10 or 15 billion by around 2020. I asked him how???? Because I couldn't see JB making more quantities. I assumed it would be significant annual price increases. Welp his theory was mass quantities. And sure enough the Aquas are extremely mass produced. Even he was surprised. So my point is the Maroon release will tell us more about future Nike Air quantities, such as the upcoming Cement 4 release. And the 72 10 release will tell us more about highly demanded GR releases. My theory is that Maroons will sell out but shouldn't be too difficult. Kinda like a Hare 7 or 11 low release....meaning you better enter raffles and get your butt out of bed Saturday to cop off NDC, footsite, or FNL. And I believe the 72 10 release will still be bananas, but you should be able to snag at least 1 pair through raffles and online. The work will have to be put in to score. Just my 2 cents. Also you resellers better stick to Adidas and the very limited Nike releases. Because that game is dead unless you are buying GRs in very large quantities and stashing them. Future JB release will look just like Aquas, Maroons (whatever their numbers are), and 72 10 (whatever their numbers will be). Just watch and see.

Last edited:
@saunupe1911 as long as the next flu game12, Metallic 5, Charcoal 7, and Bred 4 releases are mad GRs I'll be good.
Exactly!!! This is good for the game. One more thing I want to point out. Villa and Shoe Palace(I can't stand those crooks) selling Jordans onlline and at their expanding B&M stores are really helping out the market. I'm not a fan of either company but it gives us more options for purchase locally and online. Because we beating the snot out of FNL and the footsites websites. Poor City Gear and Hibbets are B&M only. There's no way their servers could handle Jordan release traffic

Last edited:
All the smaller sizes on eastbay & co are gone, smallest size I could cart is a 12.

Back
Top Bottom