Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I have a question I've wanted to ask for the past year since getting back into buying shoes but didn't because some of y'all NT can rain down a fire storm on folks if they axe the wrong thing but.... What does fcfs stand for? I see it mentioned a lot for releases but I'm clueless

I have a question I've wanted to ask for the past year since getting back into buying shoes but didn't because some of y'all NT can rain down a fire storm on folks if they axe the wrong thing but.... What does fcfs stand for? I see it mentioned a lot for releases but I'm clueless
First come first served.....I'm nice today :smile:

Space 23 isn't playing with the shipping.. will be here the same day as my ndc pair
smokin.gif

Last edited:
They were on sale on RD or was it a promotion? U learn something new everyday but id never seen that...

It could be that someone at SNS screwed up and listed them as the 2014 OG 1 MSRP ($140). Either way, people ate well there-they sold out quickly.

They were on sale on RD or was it a promotion? U learn something new everyday but id never seen that...

It could be that someone at SNS screwed up and listed them as the 2014 OG 1 MSRP ($140). Either way, people ate well there-they sold out quickly.
I've seen pricing screw ups and discount codes work on RD, but never seen retro's priced on sale right out of the gate. Always down for below retail doe...

​
 ​
My EastBay pair was delivered today, a day early @sole blessed...
 ​
I'll post up some pics of both a little later, I'm about go to sleep.
 ​
CONGRATS to ALL who got a pair, who TRULY wanted them.

Last edited:

My EastBay pair was delivered today, a day early @sole blessed

I'll post up some pics of both a little later, I'm about go to sleep.

CONGRATS to ALL who got a pair, who TRULY wanted them.
*cues* Ghostface Killah - We Celebrate [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
lmaoo resellers mad !!! thank you Jordan brand now fxxk it up even more for Christmas! Happy to wake up and cart my pair on ruvilla after noon ! can't wait for these to get here one of my faves of all time :smile:

Now that I finally have these in person ......My 2007s look so bland in comparison. The 2015 pair kills them, I'm shocked.

Back
Top Bottom