Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

past 14 everything was trash besides the 17

XX1's were also dope still wearing them

View media item 1672251
Look like some old school And Ones

Can't wait until these come out. My 07 pair is DS and I can keep them that way if I can land these. Been tough to not wear them though, favorite pair of 8s.
no point in resuming to keep them DS especially when they weren't 100% true to the og anyway

Last edited:
pretty sure it's for the 8s. Looney toons in outer space started with the 8s. I know it can be confusing with them releasing Marvin the Marian 7s but the hat is for the 8s I believe

Thnx I figured it was the 8s. The Aerospace Jordan commercial confirmed it. Shouldn't these have Marvin attached to them.

The way I see it when 15s and forward were releasing, their designs were really ahead of their time. 16s and 17s get a lot of love bc MJ played in em and that added to the flare of a lot more blue, wizards inspired colorways. The shoes also got increasingly more expensive so that kept some folks away.

Crazy how dope dealers make **** hot tho

yeah. what's the point of a deadstock pair, i will never get it.

I never doubled up but with me it's having a back up pair so whem the first pair dies i can beat the second pair ro hold over until next retro

The way I see it when 15s and forward were releasing, their designs were really ahead of their time. 16s and 17s get a lot of love bc MJ played in em and that added to the flare of a lot more blue, wizards inspired colorways. The shoes also got increasingly more expensive so that kept some folks away.

Crazy how dope dealers make **** hot tho

Yea they made them look like sumthin. Can't w8 to see the retro colors. Will love to see different materials as well.

XX1's were also dope still wearing them
Dope! 
smokin.gif
 I remember in middle school wanting a pair of these but moms wasn't going for the price 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

NDC better get it right by the time this drops

You and me both bro. I'm starting to question if they're even going to release retros anymore period on NDC.

What you guys mean by this?

Sorry, been out of the game for years. Wanting to get myself back in (conservatively), been buying my boys J's so I think I should treat myself a few times a year too. All this talk about bots and lottery systems is brand new to me, so I'm kind of worried about missing out on these.

I never minded getting my butt out of bed at 530 or 6 and waiting in line a few hours and that most of the time got me what i wanted when J's started getting more popular, but with a lottery it looks like luck and a lot of having someone conveniently "pick" your name.

Last edited:

Sorry, been out of the game for years. Wanting to get myself back in (conservatively), been buying my boys J's so I think I should treat myself a few times a year too. All this talk about bots and lottery systems is brand new to me, so I'm kind of worried about missing out on these.

I never minded getting my butt out of bed at 530 or 6 and waiting in line a few hours and that most of the time got me what i wanted when J's started getting more popular, but with a lottery it looks like luck and a lot of having someone conveniently "pick" your name.
Nike stopped releasing Jordan's online a couple of months ago due to bots. 

The talk of raffles being fixed is blown WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY outta proportion, when it does happen its for things that can resell for high dollar (not these) typically or in the case of something like this 2 or 3 people the employees might hook up and guarantee them a pair with the rest done legitimately.

Bots are computer programs designed to go through the online buying process in fractions of a second, faster than any human could, again in an attempt to resell. It got so prevalent and competitive that resellers would buy up ALL the online stock of just about anything semi coveted and caused a lot of complaints and countless returns. I'm assuming Nike canceled online releases because of the increase in overhead due to so many returns and complaints more than trying to be "fair"

If you're not in a rural area and you fill out a few raffles for these you're overwhelmingly likely to get your pair on release date

Back
Top Bottom