Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I'm feeding the troll now.
Yeah, the design of the 2010 was weak. I think they are the most not appealing air jordans ever. Yes, i prefer the XV over the 2010.

There we go lets hype the XVs. I feel yo cuh im actually a fan. Im sponsoring these. Not the troll the XVs

Started getting semi nervous seeing that this was at 40 pages already that it maybe a little more difficult to cop. Then I realized that that the last 10 were basically about what was the ugliest J. Haha. Can't wait to see what the "remastering" does to these over the 2013 8s that dropped. I actually found those to be incredibly nice. And my 1st J was a playoff 8. So 8s are always a double up for me.

Last edited:
I want these pretty bad, I always remembered these and the grapes to be the most freshiest fresh kicks during high-school. I never had a chance to get the aquas, so hopefully I don't miss out this time, I got the grapes fortunately, and once I get the aquas I'll have my high-school hypebeast kicks for life :smokin

Just copped the aquas from 07 in fantastic shape for cheaper than what these would've retailed for. Didn't wanna deal with the aggravation trying to get these.

were those the size 12s? they looked pretty sketch
Yeah 
nerd.gif
 They checked out legit based on other aqua 8s I've seen in the LC section.
@A Mufasa
Get some angelus paint early, youll need it after 1 wear ,guaranteed.
Thanks for the heads up. 

You never forget your first pair of J's. For most people first pair of J's = grails for life.
This is so true! 

Waiting for my Jordan 12 Cherry next year - my first ever J's 

though I only got a Fugazzi that time  - we dont have the means to afford J's back in the days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom