Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

yeah I agree, not all spots are shady. I won 4 pairs of Chicago's and 1 Shattered Backboard for retail. Obviously it depends where you live and what store you go to. I'll have a family member go if it's a shoe I really want. The more entries the better chance you have to win.

if you got a pair of black infrared you should be able to get these. I hope they get the grape 5 and bord 7 kind of treatment

I don't think it was surprising at all. People were turned off by that shade of infrared and passed, which was very convenient for me being in and out of NDC mobile within 10mins :smokin

Man, those Aqua 8s are fresh. I'm picking up a pair for sure. Might even double up. I'm a true size 10, should I just stick to a size 10?

As others have stated, this is the first Jordan I remember wearing when I was a child. These are must haves. We should be getting pics soon.

Last edited:
these would be a nice present for my bday on dec 1 lol or christmas whichever one you decide . 

You never forget your first pair of J's. For most people first pair of J's = grails for life.
My firsts were Grape 5s, but my grails are the GMP 7s, HOWEVER a proper retro with that Sonic The Hedgehog Green Emerald Nike Air logo on the heel with upgraded leather would be RIGHT up there. 1a 1b type thing.

Wearing my 06' joints right nao 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom