Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

nerd.gif
where dey at doe..
Got a pair in a 12 from 2003.

the fact you just said thx for the heads-up to someone telling you to buy paint proves I was right. you didn't know what you were doing. got xought up in the hype that older shoes are better which isn't always the case. it's hardly 3 months away smh

Honestly I don't care if the paint chips. I was saying thanks because I thought it was a helpful post. I'm fairly certain I knew what I was doing when I was buying the shoes. My plan was to wear them and I think I'll be able to accomplish that.

You never forget your first pair of J's. For most people first pair of J's = grails for life.
I remember my first pair of Js. I was 12 and they were AJ Steel 10s back in '05. They were hand me downs from my older brother. When I stepped into the hallway at school that day I felt like a champ. 
smokin.gif

Got a pair in a 12 from 2003.
I remember seeing these in school when they came out. I feeling I had when I seen them. 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

I remember my first pair of Js. I was 12 and they were AJ Steel 10s back in '05. They were hand me downs from my older brother. When I stepped into the hallway at school that day I felt like a champ. :smokin

I remember seeing these in school when they came out. I feeling I had when I seen them. :nthat: :smokin

Imo the best retro plus colorway of the aj 8.

I remember my first pair of Js. I was 12 and they were AJ Steel 10s back in '05. They were hand me downs from my older brother. When I stepped into the hallway at school that day I felt like a champ. :smokin

I remember seeing these in school when they came out. I feeling I had when I seen them. :nthat: :smokin

Imo the best retro plus colorway of the aj 8.
Yeaaa maybe, the white/orange are nice too

Honestly i think all 8 are clean.... blue/orange we clean though i dnt copp.... might copp the suns 2... saw em for the low so mny times but never copped...
I own black chromes aquas wmn aqua bugs playoff n dbs....

Honestly i think all 8 are clean.... blue/orange we clean though i dnt copp.... might copp the suns 2... saw em for the low so mny times but never copped...
I own black chromes aquas wmn aqua bugs playoff n dbs....
the suns orange used just is so.... washed looking

My folks "accidentally" through out my ice blue/ orange-blaze 8s that I bought for $50 back in 2007. I go on eBay and I see $658 for pairs in my size. I guess I'll never own those again :D

Peapod was navy. Those are called something else can't recall. Orange blaze

Last edited:
The
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
womens.

Peapod was navy. Those are called something else can't recall. Orange blaze
box is labeled ice blue/orange blaze. Also every shoe didn't have to have a nickname in 2007 like now so people either called then by the colors listed or they called them the women's orange blaze 8s.

I'm obsessed with all 8s from '93-'08 even the "women's" pair's

Last edited:
I've always just seen them referred to as the "Ice Blue VIIIs". I love them, and I regret not jumping when I could've gotten them for around the $50 price point you grabbed them at.

I coincidentally went to see if I can find any on eBay maybe last week and was greeted with the same visual as you :lol:

It's slow for that ****. I have a hard enough time paying retail for something I could've gotten for way less, much less hundreds more on resale.

My folks "accidentally" through out my ice blue/ orange-blaze 8s that I bought for $50 back in 2007. I go on eBay and I see $658 for pairs in my size. I guess I'll never own those again :D

Had these in high school and wore them to a foam party that ended up being a soapy watery floor party.. They were destroyed. The talk of these and the pic hurt my sole. Got a women's sz 13 at prime outlets in Orlando. Paid $99 but they where worth it. The materials where on point

The women's 8s weren't that bad aside from them pink and brown lows or as I like to call em the "young hot ebonys"

Oh I remember the days were women's sizes went up to sizes men could fit. My ice blues were size 13 in womens which translated to a 10.5 in men's :smokin

Oh I remember the days were women's sizes went up to sizes men could fit. My ice blues were size 13 in womens which translated to a 10.5 in men's :smokin

I'd love to see them bring the Women's Aquas back as a men's shoe in the future.

Back
Top Bottom