Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Got called for every single raffle ticket I put in, I'm not surprised though because nobody knew raffles were held last week

Asked the dude at Cherry Hill HOH if they did tickets, he said yea. But then he said they'll still have leftovers and he laughed a lil and said ALOT of them :lol:

Im happy :smile:

I wonder if the Infrared 6s were this easy that one year cause i passed on them thinkin it was gon be annoyingl

Last Black Friday release i got were the Black 4s & that was easy too

Here's some more pics from "The Bay"

pimp.gif

Man I CAN'T F*****' wait til Friday!!!

Only 2 more days y'all!!!

man I wanna pull the trigger so bad on these but my spidey senses want me to hold out until after the Nike cyber Monday restock have a feeling it's going to be some heat dropping

Got picked for a size 10! Idk whether to cop or wait and see for a heat restock from NDC....

Not sure why you'd risk not picking up a shoe you want over a restock that may or may not happen and probably will most likely strike out on anything "heat" worthy.

Damn I won at Nike Boston but I'm not sure if I should pick up. Will these prices rise if I don't pick up?

Being a realist isn't being negative. What is anyone basing a restock off of? The one that happened two years ago. How'd those cinco de mayo restock rumors work out for everyone this year. Nike doesn't do the same thing twice when it comes to restocks. If you like the aquas buy them and don't hold out hope for something that's probably not coming.

was testing it out with another email went 0/3, and hit on my email for the aquas. Nike Boston, going and return Air Force 1 high flax and add $50 for the aquas

They should penalize people for not picking up

They should charge people $10-20 to enter the raffle. If you win, that money gets applied to the cost of your purchase. If you lose, the money is returned to you. If you win and don't pick up then they keep the money.

That way people who have no intention of picking up won't enter, but people who actually want the shoe and can get it from the store aren't penalized.

Edit

I lost on all of the raffles today...

Last edited:
They should penalize people for not picking up
Supposedly multiple instances of unclaiming reserved pairs will lead to suspension of NDC accounts.  This was posted from the Champagne/Cigar 7 online raffle, one of the 1st times they implemented the new system.

Damn I won at Nike Boston but I'm not sure if I should pick up. Will these prices rise if I don't pick up?
I don't even know the retail price, but from what I've seen the feeling I'm getting is that won't go over $300.

Back
Top Bottom