Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Took an hour to cart. Throwing these back as I already have 07's

punch-face-slow-mo-o.gif

:rofl:

Glad these are sitting :smokin

Kept checking nike and around 12:40 I decided to cop... Email confirmation and everything... Were these supposed to sell out quickly???

Glad to see everyone is eating. This is how GR shoes should always be. Wish I could have gotten a pair but with Christmas coming up and other things these just weren't that important to me.

glad to see everyone who wanted them cop! i was stuck between getting these or the chromes but i realized that i wouldn't wear purple all the time so I'm just waiting it out, i really want a pair of 8s already tho 
indifferent.gif

In and out in 3 min. Smooth sailing winning a raffle. Had a gift card and $20 winner circle rewards card from finishline so it was a no brainer. Now......I sure hope Noke come through with a good restock on Monday

Went to my Niketown to pick up and there were a lot of people trying to pick these up but apparently their entire stock was reserved for raffle winners....interesting...

glad to see everyone who wanted them cop! i was stuck between getting these or the chromes but i realized that i wouldn't wear purple all the time so I'm just waiting it out, i really want a pair of 8s already tho 
indifferent.gif
You don't need to wear purple to rock these bro. They're actually pretty versitle

Don't understand why, that was an awful retro. Expecting JB to rerelease those again VERY soon, the "right" way this time
what! I love mine!! But I feel ya they can change a few things and it'll be closer to og...I'm guessing 2018 lol

ya these were tough to get compared to the infrareds...maybe they just made more of these or the infrareds were just hyped up

You don't need to wear purple to rock these bro. They're actually pretty versitle
I'm saying the shoe has purple on it and purples not really my color thats why i rather just get the chromes, id get both if i had the funds to do so I've always wanted aquas, if these dropped earlier in the year i would of copped.

Don't understand why, that was an awful retro. Expecting JB to rerelease those again VERY soon, the "right" way this time
Honestly, what's so bad about em? My boys have pairs and I love them. I love how accurate the infrared is so they look less like the Varisty red joints. Only problem I can see is lack of Nike Air, but I type don't care

Glad to see these are widely available...couldnt cop now because of low funds...but def picking them up next week being that resell prices are going to be close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom