Archer Appreciation .... vol. Black Turtleneck Swag .....

Gotta admit NT put me on...this show is hilarious...all of it.

Amazing writing.

Being on FX gives them a lot of latitude too.
Its funny how they combine the 60s with modern times...its like mad men but in 2011. Cell phones but their computers are old as dirt 
roll.gif

Anybody catch the premier ?

I'm at work, won't be able to see it till the morning.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Anybody catch the premier ?

I'm at work, won't be able to see it till the morning.

Damn I forgot its back today. I just caught up this morning too

I checked it out for the first time the other day as I was flipping channels and I really enjoyed it. Time to do some netflixing.

someone unplugged my dvr , didnt record it
mad.gif

anybody know where i can catch it or when they give the rerun ?

just saw the new episode
laugh.gif

this show never lets down , good lookin on that link pip
pimp.gif

HILARIOUS. I love Jessica Walter's character. It's just like the one she played in Arrested Development.

Loved the season premiere.
So many great moments, Woodhouse thinking Reynolds was Clark Gable, Krieger with his van again, another Archer elaborate voicemail, Archer and Burt's elevator ride taking forever and their discussion over installing a firepole
roll.gif

The show balances so many great comedic elements, so gald it's back.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

finished 1st season on netflix. thought it would be crying hilarious but it wasnt. still good though.
The second season is better. They involve the secondary characters a lot more and it's an improvement.

I loved the season premier. I think Louie is the better show.  But nothing is funnier on T.V. right now than Archer.  Especially with Community on the back burner.

I only saw the pilot and gave up. I'll give it another shot because of the responses here.

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

I loved the season premier. I think Louie is the better show.  But nothing is funnier on T.V. right now than Archer.  Especially with Community on the back burner.

Took me a minute to get into Louie but it is hilarious. Louis C.K. became one of my favorite comedians.

archer tonight
pimp.gif

yes i will be bumpin this thread on the regular with or without participation
laugh.gif

This show is hilarious. I've only seen like 5 episodes cause I either always forget its on, or just not at home
around the time, but I'm never disappointed after watching it.

Back
Top Bottom